Chapter 4 - Welcome to the show

I have finally made Dipper and Mabel appear- yay.
Please enjoy!•

Dipper

"Brother dear!" I heard Mabel knock on the thick door.

"We've got the performance in a few, go get ready" she demanded, opening the door.

"There will be that Valentino girl again," she continued, smirking.

"Oh wow, I'm much more excited now" I replied, sarcastically, not looking away from the journal.

"Didn't you like the last time you were with her? she stopped, turning her heel to head back to the door "-she surely left with a happy emo face" she smirked, finally closing the door to let me change for the performance.

I just rolled my eyes. I really didn't care about the girls I did that to, most of them liked it, most of them didn't. They were all head over heels for me,
I smirked at the thought. Maybe I could see Valentino again. She's my new toy, and oh how I like new things. I smiled viciously, opening the door to finally leave my room, leaving the journal that I read on the chair.

Pacifica

"Wendy, remind me why me and Gideon are going to the show and you're not?" I asked Wendy, who was fixing things up at the counter.

"Uh, cause I just can't" she replied,
I swear I saw her blush a little.

Okay she definitely tinted a light shade of pink, what could it be... wait.. maybe she has a crush-- wait, Wendy? crush? nahh- wait. No.. wait- yes..

"Whooo is it??" I sat next to her, wiggling my eyebrows.

Everyone who walked inside the shack, could clearly see that Wendy's face matched her hair. She was blushing madly.

"Pacifica, shut it!" she whisper-yelled.

"Aww c'mon; let's see: it has to be someone working for the Tent of Telepathy, because clearly you're too nervous to go there." I said,

"Someone your age, obviously, so that leads to-...."
"....-I actually don't know who that leads too," I continued, scratching my head.

She rolled her eyes and leaned close to my ear whispering the name,

~~~

"Gleeful?!" Gideon gasped in anger and horror.

"Yup. She's in looove" I said, nodding and sitting on the bed.

"And we're going to that stupid show because she just can't face him after whatever happened, and she doesn't want to lose the tickets" Gideon continued walking across the room.

"Yup." I answered again, swinging my feet.

"What about the second ticket? For whom?" asked Gideon.