Heat (Kiribaku SMUT)

It's a long one, so take a seat, make some tea, put on some matching music and enjoy.
Top: Kiri
Bottom: Baku
Au: Omega/Alpha Heat
Kinks: masochism (a lil bit) CONSENT BITCH
Words: 3656
Disclaimer: am virgin and not native, so if anything is worded wrong, please leave a comment! (Contstucktive criticism please)

Yk y u r here, so let's start
(You know why you're here)

The blonde didn't know what was even going on anymore. The only thing on his mind was, that he needed more. The word slipped out of his mouth, but it was already overspoken by his moans.

Deeper. More. I need more.

Wanna know how he got there? Let me start from the beginning....

Mating season. The season in the year, where the heat was going around, creating pheromones to attract a mate and creating hormones so you're horny 24/7 and can also get pregnant.

And it also was Bakugou most hated 2 weeks ever. Because, you know, he was a Omega. But nobody knew it, except him and his family. Despite needing to take medication so that the sights wouldn't show, he acted completely like an alpha. If you'd look deeper into his body speech, you could probably tell he wasn't a "real" alpha. But since he let nobody bear him, that wasn't a problem.

These two weeks of absolute Hell still brought him to an edge.
Especially, because he had a crush on someone. And he knew, that he'd be craving him in these weeks. Hard.

Weeks flew by, the month got higher, the year continued, like every year. And then, one morning, he woke up and felt feverish.

And that was it, when he knew, he had fucked up.

Why, you ask?
Because it was in the middle of Winter. In a snowstorm, where you can't really go out without being blown away by the harsh cold wind. And Bakugois Medicationbox was empty.

Fuck

His whole body shivered, his Insides were hot, he could feel the movements, the twitching on his skin, the sweat on his back. He was sensitive so everything. The blonde felt his cold breath on his arm next to his Head, and he moved his legs up to his chest, hugging it. Shit. Shit shit shit-
It smelled like caramel mixed with honey and flowers, a sweet, mealy sticky scent, and Bakugou began to tremble.

This was a disaster. He sat up, ruffling trough his hair, looking at his window. Behind the curtains, he could see the endless snowclouds, and the snow falling since last Tuesday onto the floor. The blonde took a deep breath, hiding his face in his hands, searching a solution. Problem was, he found none. He couldn't ask anybody to get his meds, because then he'd reveal his lie. He couldn't ask his parents, because they couldnt even drive to the Pharmacy to buy it. Bakugou grinded his teeth, forming a Fist with his hands and staring on his Duvet. Letting a long, trembling breath out, he showed the blanket away, his arms felt weak and limb, and it was so hot. Everything was hot.

Trying to get out of bed, his knees got weak and he nearly fell over. Cursing, he got a hold of himself and stumbled over to his closet, searching for fresh Clothes. His were wet of all the sweat that dribbled down his shoulders.

His Heart dropped a beat when he heard a knock on his door. And then, it doubled its speed, when he heard his voice.
"Oi, Bakugou! Why are you taking so long? It's usually you who waits for me" the cute laugh at the end was nearly enough to make his brain spin, he hated how weak he felt. Trying to stay strong, he huffed an "Yeah... I don't feel so good. Don't come in or Ill roundhouse kick you out" nearly between each two words, he let out a deep, shaking breath, still stumbling and struggling to stand still.