Chapter 1

The sunset turned the sky orange. It was peaceful. The trees provided a dark green contrast. But the peace was desteoyed by a tear in the sky. Inside the tear was a soup of colors. Almost the color of gasoline film shimmering in the sunlight. Floating in the tear was a yellow triangle with a black top hat. It was laughing maniacally.

"Oh," he said, "at last! It's happening! The prophecy has come to pass! Now the galaxy will feel my wrath! THEY WILL FOREVER PAY FOR EXILING ME INTO THE FORCE ITSELF!!!"

In the forest several being were watching this unfold, all horror stricken. They were speechless. Two in particular felt the most guilty.

"I can't believe it," said the girl, "he actually came back. Because of us."

"We played into his hand," the boy replied, "we should have seen it."

"There will be time to be in disbelief," said one of the beings, "but for now we must find sanctuary elsewhere."

They all fled into the building that was nearby. They saw a pink wave type object crashing through the trees. It went around their building, though.

"What was that?" Asked the boy.

"Weirdness wave," said an old man, "if we all hadn't gotten in, there's a chance that Sabine's armor could have grown legs and detached itself from her, Ezra's lightsaber could have become a flesh eating monster, or Chopper could have become human."

"Well, that sounds terrible," Chopper said, "how do we stop Bill?"

"There are only a couple of ways," said the old man, "but I may have one. It's called a Quantum Destabilizer."

He disappeared for a while and came back with a complicated blaster rifle. The other old man walked to him.

"Is that thing really going to destroy an omnipotent dream demon like Bill Cipher, Stanford?" He asked.

"It's our only hope, Stanley." Stanford replied. He addressed everyone, "Here's the plan: Sabine, Ezra, Kanan, Hera, Zeb, Chopper, Thrawn, you will journey into town and fight any monsters that could disturb my attempt to destroy him. Stanley, you stay here. If Soos or Wendy journey here, we'll want to keep them safe."

"Stay out of the fight against an omnipotent dream demon." Stan said, "Works for me.

Everyone left the shack, ready to face the dream demon who returned to the realm of reality.

"Do we really stand a chance?" Ezra asked Kanan.

"I don't know, Ezra," he replied, "I'll let you know of we survive."

Here we go. The ending.

Next part coming soon.