Part One

Jesse's POV

I climbed the icy steps of the Ice Palace, and got up to the top. The clock used to change the cycle of day and night was right in front of me. I knew that it had to be destroyed. I took out my sword and slashed at the metal binding. It broke into many different pieces, restoring the natural cycles. I jumped down and landed in front of Petra and Jack. Petra had just freed Radar and Stella from the icy blocks.

"Nice one, Petra!" I said with a smile. I know Petra. She was a daring, brave, and loyal hero who would do anything to help her friends, even enemies in need. "Save the thanks for later!" she shouted back. Typical Petra. Always humble.

Just then, in a split second, the Admin appeared out of nowhere. If you don't know who the Admin is, he is a supernatural person, meaning that he can do things that a normal human cannot, such as teleporting here and there. I gasped in shock.

"Well, well, if it isn't Jesse," he mocked, floating mid-air around us. I angrily shot back, "What do you want?"

"Oh, nothing, really," he said, grinning an evil smile, "except for my champion. You cheated in my game, all of you. Except for one."

"What are you talking about?" Petra says. The Admin bleeped (yeah, "bleeped" or teleported) near her and smiled. "My champion, my former champion." he replies, touching her on the shoulder. She jumps back and glares at him angrily. "Get your dirty hands off me!"

"No need to be surprised, Petra," he says, evil-smiling again. "Now, my new champion..."

He turns to me holding me up with some sort of telepathy. "You're the one. My champion." After saying this, my armor starts to glow an eerie redish glow with stripes of black everywhere. I saw the gauntlet turn the same color as my new armor: bloody-red with a black glow. I struggled against the power of the Admin, but I couldn't. He was too strong, even for me or Petra. 

"Jesse!" I heard Petra scream. I hate hearing her sound so frightened and in shock at what happened. "I'll take you to a place where you'll never see the light of day. Again!" the Admin says, interrupting my thoughts. Then everything went black. All I heard was screaming of my name.

How do you guys think? I tried making it based off the real one, but I bet I did a few errors on the speaking part. I'll try to get to the next part soon! Thanks for reading!