0.3

~| 0.3 |~

☯:)☯

"You what?" Heiti asked with excitement in her voice.

"I already told you the story a zillion times!" I said with frustration as I felt back into my bed, my body caving into the newly-made bed as the blankets wrinkled around my body.

"Again! Again! Again!" Haiti chanted with excitement as she bounced on the bed, sheets wrinkling around her too.

"Ugh, your so stubborn!" I said with fake frustration weaved into my voice.

"Ok, it was raining, I was dancing, he had a little trunk in which I got into, we went to crescent park, played at the children's park, then he dropped me off..." I said trailing off.

"Then you KISSED HIM!!!!" She yelled excitedly as she bounced some more, her hair flipping around her faces.

"Oh my god! Calm down Heidi! You are WAY too excited!" I said holding her down so she couldn't bounce anymore.

"Ah... You're going to have babies with him." She said as she giggled and fell onto the bed.

"Am not!" I said arguing like a little girl.

"Are too!!!" She said rolling off the bed and dancing around the room like a little 4 year old girl on Christmas morning.

"Oh my god" I said throwing my head back laughing as she did a little booty dance.

"You are such a loser!!" I yelled as she continued.

"Ok I'm done" she said laughing as she fell back into the bed bedside me.

"Good" I exclaimed still laughing at the memory of her.

"Ok, so when are you going to phone this "ashton" guy?" She said with excitement in her eyes.

"Was I.. suppose too?" I asked nervous, hoping he doesn't think I don't like him. I do.

"Hunter! Your 17 years old! You should know this by now!" She said hitting me in the shoulder.

"Ouch! Ok!" I raised my voice whilst I grabbed my phone.

I took off the case from my phone revealing the white piece of paper
With the blue smudged phone number.

I dialled the number slowly, making sure I didn't make any mistakes as I typed it.

It rang, and rang, and rang, until someone FINALLY answered.

"Hey?" I voice echoed through the phone, the sound waves travelling through the air as me and Heidi listened.

"Ashton?" I asked seeming as it didn't sound like him.

"Uh no this is Trevor, his big brother. Ashton's sleeping right now, what do you need?" He asked through the phone. How sophisticated.

"Uh, just tell him to phone Hunter back." I spoke the hung up quickly. That conversation was anything but comfortable.

☯☯☯☯☯

A while after Heidi left a got a phone call from Ashton. It went something like this.

"Hi?" I asked as I answered the phone, still not familiar with his phone number.

"Hey, it's Ashton." He stated as he answered back.

"Oh hey, what's up?" I asked sitting up against the wall against my bed.

"Babysitting." He answered with fake excitement.

"Who?" I asked curiously.

"My little brother, Ian" he answered as I heard a little boy say "Hiiiii!" In the background.

"Awe, cute." I answered in that "awe" hi pitched voice girls seem to always be equipped with.

"No hunter! Not cute! He's like a little devil! Please help me!" He pleaded as he explained

"Hmm..." I hummed into the phone, teasing Him.

"Please?!?!" He asked but more like pleaded.

"Oh, alright." I finally answered back

"Your the best!" He called into the phone

"I know, I know." I answered back.

Then he hung up.

A few seconds later he texted me.

A:
"1226 atha w :)" he texted.

His adress.