0.4

~| 0.4 |~

☃flour☃

I rushed over to the mirror across from my room and looked at myself. I grabbed my blue hair brush and mascara and headed to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror with finger prints all over it (due to my little sister, Emia)

I wet a small pink face cloth and cleaned the mirror. I grabbed the stool beside the bathtub and pushed it close to the brown, bottom cupboards under the sink. I stood on the stool so I could see what I looked like in this outfit. I was wearing grey loose sweatpants and a white cotton long sleeve shirt. This was NOT going to do.

I leaned closer to the mirror so I could get a better look at my face. Acne was slowly taking over my face. Gross.

I grabbed the cloth, cleaned it, then spritzed it with my face cleaner and tried to clean my face as much as I could.

After I finished washing my face, hoping my pimples would magically disappear (which clearly NEVER happens) I grabbed some makeup from the top drawer of the brown cupboards, foundation, powder, black eyeliner, and some light brown eyeshadow? I don't usually wear a lot of makeup, to be honest, I don't even know how to apply eyeliner.

I decided I would need some help with this. I went to "youtube" on my phone and decided to watch some videos on how to do this, so I don't look like a raccoon.

After watching endless videos of "how to apply eyeliner" and "correct way to use eyeshadow" I finally got the look I was looking for.

My face was a little darker and a little more evened out (and my pimples weren't as noticable) my eye lids faded from light brown to dark brown evenly, topped off with a little black line across the top of where my eyelashes grow. Next was the hair.

I began to brush out my semi-dark hair with the blue brush I brought with me. I was thinking of putting it in a pony tail but then I found these hair clip things, extensions? Me and my mom have the same hair colour and I figured they were hers. Once again I searched on YouTube how to use these.. Things.

After about 2 hours of getting ready I was finally ready. I had tight black leggings on matching with a light beige sweater and grey infinite scarf. My hair was quite a bit longer but it looked good. It hung low and long down my shoulders and laying over my chest, under my infinite scarf.

Ashton was probably wondering were the hell am I so I decided to phone him.

It rang a couple times before a worried ashton picked up.

"Where the hell are you?" He yelled as I heard crying in the background.

"Sorry! Sorry! I'm just leaving! I'll be there as quick as possible!" I said with sympathy as I grabbed my purse and headed out the front door. I hung up as I hopped into the little silver car.

I turned on the seat warmers as I started the ignition. I began driving the the house that ashton had given me the adress to. I slowly drove up against the sidewalk as I saw a little boy, hands and face pressed up against the window and a worried Ashton right next to him, hands and face pushed up against the glass also.

I laughed at the sight of them too, same position, totally different emotions.

I walked up to the door before I could even knock the door was opened. It smelt like burnt cookies.

I walked in as Ashton greeted me.

"Oh my god! Thank god your here!" Ashton yelled after I closed the door.

I stood in a small mat in front of the door. Kitchen to my right, living room to my left, and a large grand stair case leading up to some rooms upstairs.