part 7

"You were saying?" "Never mind." Me and Nat laughed, "definitely getting tips of you." "Sure." I smirked. "What with the smirk?" "Nothing, just runs in the Mikaelson family. Me and Niklaus are the best at it." "want to eat anything?" "No, I am ok for a moment Steve. I will be training." I teleported to the Gym and changed into my exercise gear. I started to train. Steve and Bucky walked in and started to train as well. I sat down for a minute. Bucky and Steve came over, "you are very skilled." "Thanks, have to be when you living with troublemakers." They chuckled, "sounds like an interesting life Doll." "trust me many experiences. I might be 18 but I have been around for a while. What to see your soulmate mark." "If you want us to." "It is fine." I showed them Steve and Bucky were side by side.

"Want to eat now?" "Sure, let's go." I walked with Steve and Bucky to the kitchen where everyone was already eating. "We were wondering where you 3 were." "Sorry, I had to let some steam off." "Looks like we will be need more punching bags." "Steve!" "It not me." "it was me. It helps with me controlling my abilities." "Show us some." "After I have eaten and we will have to go back to the gym." "ok." I showed them what I could do after lunch. I was faster than Pietro, managed to stop Wanda and Vision looking in my mind. I blocked everyone attacks. "Shit!" "Language." "Jarvis where is my room?" "It is on the 78th floor." "Thank you." I teleported to my room. "Jarvis lock the room and tell the others I will be back in the living room once I calm down." "Yes, Miss Mikaelson." I rung Nik, "NIK!" "EMMY!" "Help me." "What is going on?" "I am losing control with my wolf. You need to talk to me to calm me down." I put it on the speaker and paced my room while Nik spoke.

I looked in my mirror. My eyes have gone from brown to blue. I didn't know they were watching me. My eye colour turned back to normal after 5 minutes. "Thanks Nik." "Anytime Sis. Just be careful until you tell your soulmates." "I know Niklaus. Don't have to keep telling me." "See you Friday." I hung up and walked out the room. They turned it off by the time I reached the Living room. "Sorry guys, I didn't mean to scare you lot like that." "It is fine. Are you ok?" I rubbed the back of my neck and sighed, "look there is something you need to know." "What is it Emily?"

"I am a Tribrid. The only one of my kind. Niklaus is a hybrid." "A Hybrid is half vamp and wolf." "Yes Bruce, however we are original vampires. We are immortal and I have been living long then Thor and Loki maybe. Me and Nik got a werewolf curse thanks to our father who hated us only. Our mother tried to protected us then later tried to kill us." "So, how are you a Tribrid?" "I am Original Vampire; Werewolf and I can do magic like Loki and Stephen. I have a power that I have shown you because we need to be outside for it."  I walked off to the balcony and they followed, "You might want to stay back a bit." I showed off the elements then looked at them. Clint and Nat came over to hug me.

"We don't hate you, Ok?" "I know, I just didn't want you to hate me or be disappointed." Steve came over, "like Clint and Nat said we don't. We won't think of you differently; we love you and you are the most important thing to us all." I smiled and hugged Steve. I whispered in his ear, "Thank you." Bruce looked at me and came over, "Come I show you what I have in place to calm me down." I took Bruce's hand and we went to the lab. We talked about how he listens to opera and Veronica is there as well. He put me on the system to be protected from hulk. "Bruce, I am worse than hulk." "Hey, look at me." "No, you aren't. You just need people to support and someone to calm you down." "I know, I have Nik but I don't want to bother him. Promise me something." "Anything for you angel." "You calm me down, don't let the other. I could hurt them. Don't let me hurt the other." "I promise."