part 16

I was sitting there watching the tv when my phone rung. I answered, "hello." I got up and walked off but then stopped. "Wait what do you mean brother?" They all looked at me, "why are you doing this to me. Why are you telling to pick a side." I hung up it frustration and sped to my room. "She quicker than you pietro." They all chuckled slightly meanwhile upstairs I was packing a bag and rung Fury. "Nick." "Emily, what going on?" "Family issues again. You said that you owe me some time." "How much do you think you need?" "1 or 2 months but I will stay in contact if that helps. Can you tell them because they will stop me." "Of course, I will hear from you soon."
I slung my bag and my gun even badge on then apparated to the middle where the wolves and my family are. "What the hell is going on?" They were explaining it to me. "Em, you need a pick a side." "Yet again fight. You know what I am done, I pick their side and if I ever cross path I won't be afraid to hurt you." Bekah called me, "Emily you need to control your tribrid." "I will think about it." I ran to the Cullen's house and knocked. Jake came down and hugged me, "You ok?" "No, they made me choose. You know I don't like choosing." Jake hugged me, "come everyone upstairs."  We both went upstairs and I put my bag down. Rose and Alice hugged me. "why are you here?" "Well I was told to go off work for a month due to me experiencing something with work then the family phoned about the situation and..."
Carlisle looked at me so did Esme, "they made you choose." I nodded and Esme came over to me. I was still wearing my gun and badge. I came out of the embrace and went over to Bella. "Hey Bells." "Hey Emmy. I am sorry about this." "It isn't your fault. I will stick by you until the end." "How long you got off?" "2 months but I will take longer if need be." She nodded and hugged me. I rested my hand on her stomach when I felt a connection between me and the baby. I jumped up and looked at my hand. "Woah, how is that possible." "Emily, you need to use words." "Look you know I am a tribrid." "Yeah, what about it?" "The baby just connected with me. I can feel everything she feel, hears, see or experiences." They all looked at me like I am mad.
"i think I am going to get some air on the porch." So, I went out and looked around then started to sing.

At the end, I looked again and saw Leah and Seth. They came over to me and hugged me. "How are you guys?" "We are good but Sam and your family were angry." "Trust me, they don't like it when I am mad and I am worst then you lot put together." "How are you and how is work?" "I kind of got compromised and tortured so the boss gave me a month of but when we knew it was a personal matter he kind of said 2 but I have to keep him updated until I can go back to work." "Cool, you can do patrols with Leah occasionally if you don't mind." "Of course, not. I better go back up but I come down in an hour to do it with you Leah." "Thanks Emily, I kind of missed you being at the house." "Same here." I went back up stairs.