Part 10

We was getting ready in my room when there was a knock at the door. Wanda went to see it in while I finish up. 

My outfit for the evening:

Nat and Wanda walked back in

Nat and Wanda walked back in. "Emily, you look stunning." "Thank you." "How are you feeling?" "better than before but come let's get going." We entered the party and I saw Bruce at the Bar alone. "I will catch up with you later." I went behind the bar and started to make my drink. "What is the matter Big guy?" "You back, I thought." "Yes but I will go back tomorrow morning then I am having some holiday as well. Nick owes me." "Good because you need it." "Still didn't answer my question." "It's nothing Angel." "Bruce, Something is wrong. Please tell me." We talked and I held his hand. "We'll get through it. I will even hurry up and solve my issue on my holiday to be back with you." 

We carried on drinking until Cap came over. "What is a lovely lady like you doing back there?" "Talking to one of my loves why do you ask?" "Want to dance?" "Sure. Bruce, I will be back." "I know Angel, go and have fun." I kissed his cheek and walked off with cap. We were dancing and I spend most of my night with my soulmates. I was sitting with Bruce and the rest on the sofa. "That was..." "Excellent." "Tony, I was going to say interesting." "Why?" "My family throws one every year but I doubt I will go." I had another sip of my drink. 

The boys all tried to lift up the hammer then Thor looked at me. "What?" "Try it." "Why should I?" "Because I would like you to." "First can I take my shoes off they are killing my feet?" "Sure." I took them off and stood up. "Are you sure?" "Positive and I will get you something either way." I touched the hammer and picked it up. I held it, I smirked then threw it Thor who caught it. "You are worthy my dear mate." "Good and I don't think I am quite the person to rule Asgard so you can have it." "Thank you dear." I smiled and sat down. "How did it go with your family?" I choked on my drink and Nat helped me. "I think I need another one." "Emily, dear slow down." "It doesn't affect me much." 

I got another drink and Bruce followed me. I was making it and he sat in front of me. I showed him what happened. "Oh Emily." "I don't know Bruce. Maybe I was wrong about my family." "Emily, we can help." "What can you lot do to a some Original vampires." I summoned my shoes and I was on the meltdown. But Wanda appeared in front of me, blocking all the thoughts and only showing the ones that good one of us all. I felt Nat arms around me. I collapsed and they both hugged me. Bruce updated my plan saying Nat and Wanda can control the witch side. I stopped then I summoned a bag with some clothes already pack. "I will see you in a couple of days." I put my heels back on and teleported in front of the Cullen's house. Rose saw me. "Emily?" "Hi, is it possible if I can stay for the night." 

"Yes, come you can use mine and Emmett's bed." I walked in with Rose. "Emily dear what happened?" "Was at event enjoying myself, people asked about my family then it brought up the memories from earlier." "Oh dear, it is ok. Carlisle and me don't mind if you want to stay round here while your visiting." "Thank you." "Nice dress." "Thanks." Me and Rose went upstairs and I quickly got changed then came back down. "Here drink this." I sipped my tea, "thank you." "Have you spoke to your family at all lately." "Nope." 

Meanwhile at the Mikaelson Manor, Nik was ranting to his siblings. "She is unbelievable." Bekah had enough, "NIK. THE ONLY PERSON WHO IS UNBELIEVABLE IS YOU. SHE TRUSTED YOU THEN YOU DO THAT. PERSONALLY, I DON'T THINK SHE WILL FORGIVE ANY OF US. MY SISTER WAS THE ONLY THING STOPPING ME FROM SWITCHING MY HUMANITY OFF AND IF I CAN FIND HER SOON THEN I WILL. YOU ALL KNOW WHAT I AM LIKE WHEN THAT HAPPENS." Bekah rung me and I picked up, "hello." "Emmy." "Beks, I'm so sorry." "It isn't your fault. Can I see you?" "Sure." She hung up and saw the text. She rushed the door. 

I saw Beks on the porch and went down to her. "Thank god you are ok." "You humanity is still on isn't it?" "Yes, It is thanks to you." We talked, "you can't tell the others that I am here." "How long you here for?" "Until the end of the battle then I have to go back to work." "Ok, let me know how the meeting goes tomorrow." "Of course." She left and I went back up to the rest. "Give it time the rest will come to their senses." I smiled, "I think I am going to rest." "Emily take mine and Emmett's bed." "Thanks Rose." I went to upstairs to Rose's bed and fell asleep.