part 19

I handed Ren back to Rose and went to sleep. 3 Days later, Bella woke up. She was a newborn but very good control. I hugged her. "Get them to ring if you need me." "We will. Just look after yourself." "I will Bella." I got my bag and follow Bruce, Wanda and Nat to the Quinn Jet. We got in and went home. Once we got off the jet, we walked into the living room where someone took my bag. While someone else spun me around. I looked down. "Seriously Tony." "I can't help it that I have missed you." "Well, tony your aren't the only one." They all hugged me. I was in Bruce arms when someone picked me up. "Bucky put me down." "No can do. Me and Steve wants a word Doll." "Fine."

They put me down on Steve's chair and stood in front of me. "You know you scared us doll." "I am truly sorry." I got up and went to walk out when Bucky pulled me closer to him and Steve stood behind me so I couldn't move back. He cupped my face and kissed me afterwards Steve took over. "Would you go on a date with us two Doll." "You may have my company for one special evening darling." I walked out when I saw Clint. "Come, I will help you avoid those two or you will be stuck with them for a while." "Thanks Sweetie." we were in the vents going to different parts of the building. We were above the rest in the living room. Me and Clint listened to them carefully. 

"Has anyone seen Emily?" "No really, where is Clint?" They all went to search and me, Clint ran around until we reach the gym. "Want to train?" "Of course." We were training when everyone came in. Wanda and Nat came over, "hey want to spend time with us. Just girls." "Sure, hold on." They grabbed me and we teleported to my room. We were spending time with each other when JARVIS spoke. "Emily, you have an incoming call from your family." i answered the phone when when us girls reached the living room. "Hello my family, how can I help?" I sat myself down in Stephen's lap while talking. I listen. "Honestly, me coming home so we can throw another party. No thanks bye." I hung up and cuddled into Stephen. "Strange, she has you wrapped around her finger." "Well, she has everyone wrapped around her finger. She is our lives." He kissed my head and whispered in my ear. 

I looked at him then the rest, "what for dinner?" "Tony is cooking with Peter." "It better be edible. I am hungry." Him and Peter went to the kitchen. I got up as Stephen had to go. Everyone left me to do their own thing but Sam crept behind me and cuddled me. "Why hello Beautiful." "Hello Sam. How are you?" "I am good now, I have my baby." "Aww, you so adorable." I turned around in his arms and kissed him. We stayed like that until my phone rung. I carried on ignoring it until Sam stopped. "Just answer it." 

I sighed and answered. "This is Emily Mikaelson." I stood there when everyone was coming in because I think dinner was done. "Did I not make myself clear Finn? I am not coming to the party. NO, I am not going to chill. Just leave me alone and I don't want hear any of the others right now." I rubbed my head, "Finn. The answer is no." I hung up and was about to throw the phone when Loki and Thor stopped me. Thor took my phone as Loki held me close. "You calm?" I just nodded and we all went to the table. We started to eat and we sat in silence. Tony looked at everyone, "I think I am throwing a party tomorrow." "Count me out, T." I carried on eating while Tony stared at me. "Why don't you come to relax and chill?" "I am fine." "No, you need to de-stress." Thor handed my phone back when it rung again. 

I stood up and walked off into a different area of the house. "JARVIS, Don't let anyone hear this conversation." "Yes, Miss Emily." "hello Nick." I rolled my eyes, "yes. you heard correctly. Yes, I want to come back to work. I promise I have go over the event." "fine, I will see you tomorrow then." I sat back down and they looked at me. "You good?" "Yeah, I am great." We finished and I was about to walk off when Vision, Wanda and Pietro all grabbed me. Pietro grabbed Wanda and Vision grabbed me then went to the Maximoffs twin bedroom. 

"Could've asked and I would have said yes to coming." "Love, don't be like that. We want to watch a movie and we know it is one of your favourites. I looked, "You definitely do know me. I love the hunger games. The boys sat either side of me and I sat in between Wanda's legs. We watched the film when JARVIS called us. "Emily, they are looking for you." "Who specifically?" "Tony is." "Tell him, he will have to wait and can you lock the twins room door as well." "Of course." "Thank you." We watched all the hunger games movies and I fell asleep in  their arms.