Part 29

Tony worked on the thing and made time travel happen. I had some wine and Tony joined me. "you know I found it." "Found what?" "time travel." He showed me and I looked at him, "we could bring them back." He nodded. The next morning, Morgan stayed with Happy and we went to the compound. "Doll?" "Hey baby, we thought you might need this as Morgan keeps trying to take a sledge hammer to it and let us guess that the machine change Scott." "yeah." We went in and they set it up. Me and Clint were going to get the soul stone. "We have to trade a soul for a stone." I used my magic so he couldn't move.

"I am sorry." "Emily! NO, PLEASE NO!" I jumped and Clint had the soul stone and went back to the other. Everyone came back. "Where is Emily?" Clint had tears in his eyes and Nat walked over, "hey. What happened?" "Emily, put a spell on me so I couldn't move and traded her life for the soul stone." All my soulmates that are left, collapsed to their knees. They worked hard; Bruce did the snap. He made Thanos appeared and brought back all the previous avengers. They were in battle. They got the gauntlet to Tony.

He took the stone. "I am inevitable." Snap. There was nothing. "I am Iron Man." He snapped his fingers and Thanos even his army were gone. Everyone went back to their homes. All my soulmates entered the compound with the stones and Bruce gave the case to the Steve. "Where is Emily?" "She traded her life for the soul stone." They hooked everything up and looked at Steve, "Bring her home." He put everything back in place and he gave the soul stone back and I came back to life. "What happened?" "we won. Come, they are waiting for you." I nodded and Grabbed Steve hand, we were back.

Everyone looked and saw me. "Emily?" I smiled and Bruce was the first to come. "Hulk, where is Bruce?" "We have become one person." I smiled. They all hugged me, "where is Tony?" "Right behind you baby girl." I hugged him, "where Morgan?" "MUMMY," I smiled and picked her up. "Hi." She hugged me, "Morgan. These are your other mums and dads." They all hugged her. Tony looked at me, "Spend some time with Steve, Bucky and Stephen please." "I will." 4 years passed, Steve and I had a son called Liam. Me and Bucky had a son called Leo.

Stephen and me had a daughter called Lily. The 4 of them didn't care because they had many mums and dads. I was sitting down when Bruce came over, "what are you thinking?" "What if I never came and met you? What if I never took the job? What if my Tribrid took over and killed me?" "You can't think like that because you have all of us." "I know but I just wonder what life would be like if it was different." "Don't dwell on it."   

We all went to my hometown and I showed my brothers and sister their nephews and nieces. "Lily, Morgan, Liam and Leo come here now!" "What the matter mum?" "We are seeing you aunts and uncles." "OK." They went to get ready. Nat and Wanda stood next to me. "I like the way we have to watch them and the boys get away with it." "It is fine. I have planned a holiday for us and we are going to leave them with a surprise." "When is it?" "3 days time." "Nice." They were down. "Right where are you dad's?" "Probably watching TV." "You are probably right." We walked in. "watch this." "This will be good." "FRIDAY, turn the TV off." 

The TV turned off they looked at me. "Why?" "We are seeing my family. We promised." They all moaned. "You are worst than these 4." We all teleported to my family house. I knocked, "hey Beks." "hey, come in." We all walked in to the living room. "Sister." They hugged me, "meet your nieces Lily and Morgan. Your nephews Liam and Leo." They looked at me, "you are kidding right?" "Nope." Beks didn't care she was hugging them. The rest followed. Steve kissed my head, "stop stressing." "i can't help it." We all went to the meadow. The family all played with them. I was sitting there with Nik. "Sam dad or different." "Steve is Liam's dad. Bucky is Leo's dad. Lily is Stephen daughter and Morgan is Tony's daughter. They don't care they have different dads and the same mum." "They consider you and your soulmates all their parents." I nodded. The Cullen's and the pack arrived. 

"When did you arrive?" "Not long ago." "Who's kids?" Lily, Morgan, Liam and Leo came running up to me. "Mummy." They all hugged me. "What they done?" "Uncle Kol is being trouble." "Kol leave my kids alone. Go and scare uncle Elijah." They kissed my cheek and went to do it. The Cullen's and the pack looked at me. "You been busy." "Had to save the world. In the process had 4 kids so yeah." Nik told them who was the biological father. "Well, you have done a good job bringing them up." "Thanks." Everyone walked over, "You remember the Cullen's and the pack." They all said hi and caught up. "Lily, Liam, Leo and Morgan these are your other uncles, aunts and cousin." They all introduced themselves. 

Embry imprinted on Morgan, Seth imprinted on Lily. Leah imprinted on Leo. Sam knew what happened, "Seth. Leah and Embry I think you need to talk to Emily." We all walked off. My brother went to play with my kids. "Let me guess they imprinted on three of them." "Yep. Morgan, Leo And Lily." Tony, Stephen and Bucky walked over to us and we all agreed that they will be able to tell them when they are older. We all came back. 

Tony decides to tell us he built us a house here. We all agreed to move in her so we were close to family. 3 days later me, Nat, Wanda and Beks all left the boys to look after the kids while we went on vacation. Times flew by and we were all happy. 

I walked out onto the meadow when I saw Nick. 

"Nick." 

"Emily, I need your help."