Chapter 4: Golden Freddy

It was time to go back to work at Freddy's. This was their second week at Freddy's. They left and once again got coffee at Tom Hossens. They are having a hard time balancing school and work. But they worked out a system.

Katie and Emma on Mondays, Katie and Cara on Tuesdays, Emma and Cara on Wednesday, all three on Thursdays and just Katie and Brandon on Fridays.

Finally it was the end of the week. Brandon came to get Katie. They stopped at the store to get something to eat when Brandon stopped Katie from getting out of the car. "There's pizza at work, right? In the kitchen?" he said. "Yeah wh-" Katie stopped mid-sentence. "Ohh. Right." she realized.

They left the store and got to work. They saw the time: 11:55 p.m. They realized they only had five minutes to get into the kitchen and out and to the office before the animatronics woke up! Katie was not sure they would make it.

They walked into the kitchen and looked around. They have never seen it before because you can't see the kitchen through the cameras. They saw an animatronic they have never seen before. Katie sent Emma a picture. It was a golden version of Freddy. They decided to refer to it as "Golden Freddy". Then, they saw it twitch! They grabbed their pizza and left.

They ran into the office and closed the doors. Katie was scared. The animatronics were moving quickly. Within a few seconds, Bonnie was at the door! "Ahh! Why is he here so quickly?!" said Katie, running to the door and closing it. Chica was already in the bathroom! Foxy wasn't in "Pirate Cove" either!

Freddy hadn't even moved yet thankfully. Katie checked the power. They only had seventy percent left! When the power goes out, only Freddy is left powered on. If you don't turn the power back on manually, you could get seriously hurt and the Pizzeria wouldn't even pay for the damages!

"We need to play the game." said Brandon immediately. "What?" asked Katie in confusion. "We need to play the game. I remember a simulator game back from when we were younger." explained Brandon. "We can conserve power that way. Plus I was a boss at the game." added Brandon enthusiastically.

Katie decided to go with his plan. After all, he has never broken a promise that he has made to her... so far...

The whole place runs on sixteen triple A batteries that keep the place running twenty-four hours total. But when one battery goes out, that makes the entire building, except for the robots, go out. That means they can't use the camera or the doors! However, all animatronics, except for Freddy, go back to the stage.

They played the game according to Brandon's plan. But at about three o' five, the power went out! Freddy appeared at the door! Music started playing from him. They luckily snuck out the right door because he was on the left. Katie went with Brandon to replace the batteries in the power system to avoid getting hurt from Freddy.

They return to the office and find that new animatronic they found on the desk! Brandon shoved the camera into his and Katie's face. He waited a second before putting it down. Then, the thing was gone!

Katie was lucky that Brandon knew that he was doing! She was happy it was payday finally! They only had four weeks left. They were happy! It seemed that every week, animatronics start from when they first started working there! They called the emergency number and reported the problem.

The next week, the same thing happened! They were starting to get worried. But that was the least of their problems: Katie's grades were dropping! Her Mom advised them to make another arrangement while working.

So now, Katie worked Mondays and Wednesdays. Emma Tuesday and Thursday. Then finally Cara on Wednesday and Friday. Brandon is brave enough to work all week!

Katie was glad she had a boyfriend like him! It was now a Monday morning. Katie and Brandon have the first three classes at school together. He also would be willing to tutor Katie and help her with classes.

708 words