Chapter 12: The Big Day

Katie was excited to be home from school! She and Emma had to get planning for her graduation party! Their Mom was working with Cara on her clothes for the party. The twin's party was on July second.

Katie and Emma were having a fairytale theme for their graduation party. Katie was going to wear a purple dress for the first hour or so and Emma would do the same with a blue dress. Cara was not going to wear a dress but she will wear her pink sportswear as for it will be a sports day.

"What should the cake look like?" asked Emma. "It should be a two-tier cake with purple frosting on the bottom and blue on the top." said Katie. "Ok. what else?" replied Emma. "SPRINKLES! Black and purple sprinkles for me. You should do blue and gold!" said Katie. She was so happy she and Emma were planning their party together.

One day before the party:

"Katie! Fashion crisis!" cried Emma. "On my way!" yelled Katie. Katie ran into Emma's room. "What is it?" asked Katie anxiously. "My dress is too big and loose!" sobbed Emma. "You know that I took sewing one and two in Sophomore year, three Junior year, and four I took this past year, right?" said Katie. "Dang, sister!!" replied Emma. "Your so, so lucky we finished how to resize!" laughed Katie.

Katie spent the next fifteen minutes resizing Emma's dress. Now, it was perfect! "Oh, Katie! You're a life and party saver!!" said Emma. Katie went to work with her own dress. Hers was just perfect. She was happy with it. It was beautiful! Katie couldn't wait to show it to everyone!

It was the day of the party:

The party was going great! Everybody loved the twin's dresses! They changed into their sportswear after showing it off so they could play the sport activities sent up at the party. There was volleyball, badminton, tennis, basketball, and an awesome pool! They even had horseback riding.

Everyone was having a great time! Even Honey was having fun in the small kiddie pool for her and the little kids at the party! "Everyone! Emma and I have an announcement to make: Next fall, we will be attending Stanford University in California!" said Katie. The audience cheered and clapped. Everyone there was so happy for them!

Katie and Emma were sad to be leaving home soon, but they were happier to know they are pursuing their dreams. Katie will be saving animal lives by being a veterinarian and Emma is going to become a horseback riding teacher. Cara is going into her senior year of high school! This next fall is a big deal for everyone...

Against Katie and Emma's objections, Their Mom invited Brandon and his family. A few hours into the party, Brandon walked up to Katie, and in a horrible attempt at revenge by trying to scare her, tried pushing her into a brown puddle. But instead, Katie threw HIM into the puddle!

Everyone was laughing. "Don't mess with the best, if you do, you might just land in horse poo." said Katie, indicating the puddle. "This is horse crap?!" yelled Brandon. "Yeah... don't you see yourself standing near a bunch of horses?" laughed Katie. Everyone laughed again.

"Why don't you just leave now and prevent yourself from going viral from being stupid on V-Tube!" said Emma, who was now at Katie's side. Brandon left and a video was posted anyway. Katie and Emma were upset that they had to move to Iowa over the summer. They had no idea how they would say goodbye to everyone, everything, and their childhood home...

Cara had been welcomed into the family in that home. Katie and Emma's Mom and Cara's Dad actually got married in that house. That is where the bond of Katie and Emma's sisterhood grew and was strengthened! They had a ton of memories from that house... it would be hard to let it go...But she had to... oh well...

-----------------

666 words

WOW