Chapter 11: Is This Home?

"We have to take her to the store to get a collar and leash. Corey, can you get the extra rope from the car for me?" she asked. "Yeah, sure." he replied. They tied the rope around Honey for a leash and went to 'Pet Goods' for food, food and water bowl, leash, collar, toys, and a bed.

They were successful with their search and Corey ended up staying the night. Honey now has a purple collar and a purple leash. Also a red berry food and water dish that were connected. Her bed was golden like her fur. Corey and Katie played 'Mine and Craft' together for two hours and then he went into one of the guest rooms in the hallway where Katie's was and she slept in her room. They texted through their individual text on 'Sacred Circle':

"What do you think is going on? Like, I felt a lot of tension in the room." "I don't know... should we talk to Emma or Cara?" "Yeah... that would be wise..."

Katie texted Emma but she never replied:

"What happened this weekend? The air seemed tense." She waited a few minutes and still nothing. She texted Cara the same thing.

"What happened this weekend? The air seemed tense." Cara replied: Mom and Dad got into a fight. He has been sleeping on the couch all weekend." "Ok, thanks."

"Just texted Cara. She said Mom and Step-dad got into a fight and Emma didn't even reply." "Interesting... Ok well, good night!" "Night..."

Katie went to school the next day. Mr. Snyder wasn't there and the sub let them play on their phones the whole time or on the chrome books... Katie checked her grades. She was really happy with her grades. They had gotten way better since Freddy's! She went on her phone and checked her 'L-Mail' and had an E-Mail from J.K. Rowling.

It said:

Dear Katie,

I was super excited to meet you... At our meeting, you mentioned something about a new story you were writing... Please feel free to share it with me!

Sincerely yours,

J.K. Rowling"

Katie was very, very excited to be sharing her book with a top bookseller! This opportunity was HUGE! She texted the group about this. The text said:

"Guys! You'll never guess what happened! J.K. Rowling wants to read one of MY stories!" "Really?! That's AWESOME!" "Yeah, congrats!" "That's great." "While we were there, you told J.K. about your stories from throughout the years." "I am so, so happy!"

----------------------------------------------

407 words