Chapter 13: Moving Day

Okay, yes, this is the last chapter of THIS BOOK!!! THERE IS ANOTHER BOOK COMING! Its going to be called The Three Girls (Book Two)

Simple title. <3

Two weeks Later:

Katie and Emma were the first to walk into their new house in Iowa. It was a four bed- four bath house. But two of the bedrooms were MASTER BEDROOMS! "Ok, so Cara, you get one master bedroom and your father and I get the other. Girls, you two will share a room when you're at home. For now, you get a small room but by the end of the summer or so, you will have the whole basement to yourselves. If any of your friends want or need to stay here, they are welcome to." said Jenna. Steven disagreed. He didn't want random kids in his house... But The girls didn't care what he thought.

It was one week after they arrived and they were all settled in. The twins had two months until leaving for Stanford. Their new room was started the next week after they got to the house. Then, there was a knock at the door. "Hello?" asked Jenna as she opened the door. The person who was there put a finger up to their lips indicating for Jenna to be quiet. Jenna understood and dropped her voice to a whisper. "Why are you here?"

The twins and Cara were helping Steven work on the renovation of the basement.

This is how the twins wanted it:

There would be a game room at the bottom of the stairs to the left, which was to be the game room. Then a wall dividing the game room from the twin's guest room. When you went to go into the guest room, to the right was the guest bathroom. When you head to the right of the stairs, straight ahead is the twins room with a full bathroom and a walk-in closet!

"Katie, there is someone here to see you." Jenna yelled down the stairs. Katie could tell Jenna was trying not to cry. She wondered why.

She walked up the stairs and into the living room. "Who's- COREY?!" Katie ran and jumped into his arms! She started crying tears of joy and happiness. "What the heck? Wha- why- why are you here?!" said Katie.

"I'm living here now. I got an apartment with Brayden and Marcel. Them two are going to college here in Davenport so since they are here all the time, I will room with them in the summer." explained Corey. Katie was so happy.

Emma was still downstairs helping Steven and didn't know Brayden wasn't going to Stanford. And Katie did not want to be stuck in the middle of that mess.

Katie and Emma were hoping the next year would be even easier. (But they had NO IDEA what was in store for them!)

----------------

474 words