Chapter 2: The Job

When they get to the park, they have their scooters with them. They are riding down the trail when Ally steps out in front of Katie and "accidentally" drops her phone and breaks it. "Watch it Katie." she says with a sneer. "Oh no! I need a new phone! Father told me that whoever breaks this phone buys me a new one." she says happily. After fifteen minutes of attempts to make Katie cry, she finally walks away. She was mad that Katie kept beating her to the roasts.

"Where would we get a job at such short notice?" asked Brandon. The three left to go search for jobs.

Several jobs turn them down, but one. They finally get accepted at "Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria". "Hey Emma? Can I talk to you for a minute?" asked Katie. "Sure!" replied Emma. Katie pulled Emma aside. "This morning I had a really weird dream. The dream mentioned this place." said Katie, suddenly alarmed. "What did the dream say?!" asked Emma. "I can't remember, it was just really weird..." finished Katie.

Their first shift was tonight. They will always be working the night shift as long as they work there. It was eleven-thirty p.m. Katie, Emma, and Cara left to go to work. They had to work twelve to six... a.m! They stopped at Tim Hortons to get coffee. They got to Freddy's five before twelve. At twelve, the phone rang. "Hello? Hello? Hi uhh, welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria! You are working the role of the night shift guard. I would like to warn you. I was the last guy to work here. Be careful! The animatronics sort of wander around at night! I witnessed it! So look out and be careful. Good luck and have a good night!"

Now Katie, Emma, and Cara were worried. They assigned jobs: Katie was on camera, Cara on the right door, Emma on the left door and Brandon was documenting everything they saw.

They were chatting and having fun when Cara spoke up: "I'm hungry!" "Me too." agreed Katie. "I'll go get pizza from the kitchen. Katie, come with me?" said Brandon. "Sure. Emma, You are on camera duty." replied Katie. "Be careful. The phone call guy said the animatronics come alive at night." warned Emma. "Got it. Love you." With that, Katie and Brandon walked out the left door.

Katie was alert and nervous. They had made it down the hall and into the party room where the stage is. Katie looked at the stage and Bonnie the Bunny started walking toward them! "Hide under the table!" whispered Katie. She pulled Brandon under the nearest table. Bonnie walked past them and down the hall towards Emma and Cara.

Katie and Brandon ran to the opposite hallway and down to the office. They got in and Katie went right to the cameras and Bonnie was in the supply closet. "Bring pizza?" asked Cara. "No we didn't get to the kitchen. We made it out there but Bonnie started walking toward you guys so we came back." explained Katie.

The next night was almost the same. A new animatronic came! It was the pirate fox named Foxy! They did ok that night. They made it out alive so that is a good sign!

On their third night, they were listening to music and having fun. At about three a.m, the main bear, Freddy, started to move! They weren't aware but they heard him laugh. They checked the camera but he wasn't on the stage! They checked the next place Bonnie would usually go, the Dining Room, and he was there. "So whenever he laughs, he moves?" asked Cara, confused. "Yeah, that's what it looks like." replied Katie.

They finally made it through the first week. They got one-hundred and fifty dollars. They needed to complete five more weeks in order to pay for Allie's new phone. They needed a total of nine-hundred dollars. So six weeks total. They were not happy about that.

Katie and Brandon were going on a date in one week. They were going to Le Garden. This is a very prestigious type of restaurant. They even have a dress code! It said, "No shorts, capris, tank tops, sweat pants, or sweatshirts."

Katie and Emma went dress shopping three days before. Katie got a purple designer dress from her favorite fashionista: Madam LeJafonte! The dress was from her latest collection: Summer's Dream! Even though it is no longer summer, the collection has just been released!

Katie and Cara went to the fall festival and the best apple orchard in the state! They had a ton of fun! Then, Katie saw someone who she hasn't seen all year so far! Her old friend Myia was there with her family! Katie walked over and gave her a big hug. "Katie? Oh my goodness! It's you!" She exclaimed. "Hey! How are you doing?" asked Katie. "I'm awesome! I have great news! But first I got a new phone and number so do you want to trade again?" she asked. "Well yeah! Of course!" replied Katie.

After talking to Myia, Katie and Cara made their way to the front of the park to leave. Someone was walking in the opposite direction of them and was staring at their phone and not paying attention to where they were going!

"Oof!" said Katie when the walker accidentally bumped into her. "I'm sorry- Kaitlyn? Kaitlyn Rae Turner, is that you?!" the girl said. "ALEX! I'm so glad I ran into you! How are you?" "I'm good. You?" "Great. This is my little sister Cara. Cara, this is my best friend who I haven't seen in years, Alexandria ." "Nice to meet you." said Cara. "The pleasure's all mine!"

Katie was happy to see her old friend. They traded numbers and the girls went home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment, vote, etc.

-killjoy13

975 words