Twenty Six - "There She Goes"

The ceremony started.

The Best Man, Tae Yoo started walking the aisle followed by Kye Sang's parents and then Honey's parents. After the Sponsors, they were followed Yoon Kye Sang. Then followed by 3 pairs of Groomsmen and Bridesmaids.

As Kye Sang approached the altar, Jee Hoon, the ring bearer started marching down the aisle. Following him is Jee Young, throwing petals on the ground. Kye Sang was so happy to see these kids being part of the celebration of his special day. But he was more surprised to see the woman walking behind them. It was Ji Han. She finally agreed to be the Maid of Honor. Kye Sang was so happy.

Meanwhile, Young-kwang was surprised to see the twins that he's been curious about. He thought they are so cute that he wants to hug them. But as he looked at the person following the flower girl, he recalled the beautiful woman who walked towards him on the night of the exhibit. She hasn't changed at all. She's still as beautiful as ever. She's still the woman he loved and will always love. He got excited that he wanted to run towards her. He wanted to hug and kiss her. But he hesitated and watched her walk down the aisle.

After the ceremony, everyone in the entourage went to the altar to have their photos taken with the couple. Everyone took turns. The couple, Ji Han and the twins' turn to have their pictures taken together. Young-kwang stood behind the photographer as he happily stares at Ji Han.

Suddenly, the twins looked at each other and said,

"Daddy!"

They run towards Young-kwang. They were all surprised to see the twins run and cling on to Young-kwang's legs. Young-kwang was shocked to see the twins hugging him by his legs and keep calling him "Daddy!" He looked at Ji Han. As soon as he saw Ji Han nods, he knew right away that these are his babies. He went down on his knees and carried the twins.

"You must be Jee Hoon and Jee Young?" He said as he kissed them both on their lips and hugged them tight.

——————————————————————————