Waking up from my nap

My eyes flew open as I felt cold water smashing against me. Jacob stood grinning, holding an empty bucket. He laughed and ran out of the room. Maria sat near the window with an apoligetic look on her face. I gigled and jumped of the bed as I saw a camera man satnding near by. I sprinted out the room to see Jacob running down the stairs.

"GET BACK HERE JACOB!" I yelled jumping down the stair case. I saw people coming out their rooms and staring at me, but i didnt care. I saw the top of Jake's quiff disapiring into the living room area, So i sprinted after it. I Jogged in to see him hiding behind the sofa. Which made me break down laughing.

"Woah hahaha You must be a ninja! I cant see you any where! " I say giggling.

"I know right" jacob said, I ninja jumped over the sofa and started tickling him. We were both in histerics when we heard a cough. Maria stood akwardly pointing at two camera men that were recording us. I laughed and stood up smilling at Maria akwardly. 

"Help meh up" Jacob said rolling around on the floor like a baby. I sighed and lowered my hand for him to take. he did and pulled me back onto the floor and started tickling me. he was leaning ontop of me.

"Noooooo SAVE ME MARIA" I  yell gigling and trying to kick Jacob away. Maria laughed and left.

"Jacob get of, you have ate to many pies" I laughed at my own comment as he puts his hand to his heart in fake hurt. I took the oppotunaty to sprint away, back to my room. Poppy, Chloe and Maria sat on Poppys bed, Talking. I smiled at them as i jogged in.

"Charloooooooote, We have an idea!" Chloe said exitedly. "We are all gunna do truth and Dare!" they nodded in agreement.

"Okaay" I say smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 Minuits later All the bands sat round in a circle, Eating crisps and sweets. I sat next to Maria and Poppy. There is two girl groups and three guy groups. Kyle, A guy from a band called The keeks, Started the game of.

"Marley truth or Dare?" He asks grinning like a child. 

"Truth?" Marley replies nervously looking around at the group of people. 

"What is your most embarising moment?"

"Well... I ... ugh... Last year i was in class when a girl i really liked walked over and smiled at me and i kinda.... Screamed and ran away." Marley ses rubbing the back of his neck akwardly. everyone in the group burst out laughing.

"Umm Chloe truth or Dare?" He asks smiling. Something is going on between them! 

"DARE" She practicly yells in return, I giggle at her.

"I dare you to...Run around the whole house yelling, 'I Have a hairy Bum!' " Chloe stood up and SPrinted out the room yelling. by the time she got back, we all were in histerics. She strode back in grinning.

"Bow down to me" She ses laughing. She sat back down and grinned.

"CHARLOTTE!" Chloe yelled

"oh crap" I muttered back.

"truth or dare?"

"Truth" i sigh. Chloe grins.

"Do you Fancy someone?" She asks. ???  

"Yep, Harry Edward Styles" I say smiling at the floor. 

"ooooh you like one direction?" Maria asks smiling.

"Yeaaaah buddie"

"ME TO! I loooove them!" I laughed and turned back to the group.

"Umm JACOB truth or dare?" 

"DARE"

"I dare you to... umm... Tell everyone you LOVE Susan Boyle, and say you would smash her back doors in!" I say laughing like crazy at his exprestion.

"Good one" Kyle said grinning.

About four hours later We all decided to go to bed.