After getting through

Charlotte POV

We walked out of the room where Tulisa gave us the good news and we jumped around squeeling with exiement.

"OH MY GOD YAAAAAY" I squeel jumping around in a circle, The others laugh at me and pull me into a group hug. I started squeeling again as Jacob and his band walked in laughing.

"JAAAAAACOOOOB!" I yelled running over and huggong him.

"You got through to!" He ses smiling, I grin back.

"No way are they getting rid of me that easy!" i say letting go and walking over to the girls, WOAH IM AS SASSY AS LOUIS! Shit no, sorry King sassy, I never ment to insult your sass. Im well and truley crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that time in the Judges houses was a blurr, We got through time and time again, intill now, Our group and Jacobs group are the only ones left, Its amazing I NEVER though i would come this far! Even if today we go home, i'll be proud! And Jacob will go and have a sucsefull life, He deserves it. i was awoke from my day dream by Chloe shaking my arm.

"Charlotte come on! They are annoucing it now!" She ses, dragging me along the clean, tiled floor to the room where Tulisa and Taylor decide our fate. both our groups stood side by side, so i stood next to jacob, I clasped his hand, terrifed at the answer that Tulisa would say.

"Lets keep in touch, Yeah?" Jacob wispered and I nod. We hold hands tighter as Tulisa stands up to speak, Her eyes are red and puffy so she had been crying.

"Today i had to make a very tough decision! Both of you groups deserve to get through, But we cant do that, I had to choose who i thought people would most likely buy the albums of, So.... The group going through to the live shows is....." She paused, as a tear trickled down her cheeck, We had all bonded with her, She acted like a mother to us.

"Bowties" Oh my god we got through! (A/N I DONT KNOW, I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO THINK OF A NAME FOR DAYS, BUT I COULDNT THINK OF ANY, SO THIS WILL DO!) I hugged Jacob as the girls jumped around squeeling.

"I'm so sorry!" I say into his cheast.

"You girls deserve it!" I smile up at him, He had tears in his eyes "I'll text you when i get home" I nod and let go and hug the girls exitedly. Chloe smiled at me.

"How are you gunna cope without him?" She asked grinning. I raise an eyebrow

"Listning One Direction" I say smiling, She nods understandingly. The cameraman left and we walked out of the room, while Tulisa had a talk with the boys. Its not going to be the same without Jacob...

"Awwww" The girls coresed, I clamped a hand over my mouth.

"Did i just say that outloud?" I ask blushing, They nod. Oh shit. We get back to our room and start packing, as we would also be leaving, for Live shows! Its amazing to think now people want to be me! I sigh and put the final stuff into my large suitcase. The others were not even half way done. Tonight will be the last time us and the boys will be here. I sigh and colapse onto my bed.

"Im gunna miss you, The most comfyesed bed in the world" i say rolling around. Chloe laughs and I  pull my phone out of my pocket. I open a internet tab and tyoe in twitter. Jesus, the last time I used this was.... I dont know, Oh yeah before Xfactor, Sayin to watch out for me. I type in my username and password, To see I had gained like 10,000 more followers. I quikly follow Chloe, Maria and Poppys persanol account and look for our band one. Chloe said she had made one. I smilled at it, Chloe seemed to tweet every second. I clicked on the rececnt images to see a picture of me and Jacob dancing together. It was taken weeks ago when we first got to judges houses. I smiled at the memory. I clicked of it and Typed in Harry Styles IM not obssessed im dedicated! The last tweet he had made me freak out.

@Harry_Styles: Cant wait to watch the Xfactor! BowTies is sick! OOH MY GOOOOOOOOOD!  I jumped up and down on my bed, The girls give me a funny look. 

"LOOK!" i squeel handing Chloe my phone, the others look aswell. And Grin at me.

"Harry knows about you!"Maria said smiling. I've got to tell Katie! Chloe hands my phone back and i quikly type in

@Charlotte_Hill: Oh My god! HARRY TWEETED ABOUT US! I swear to god I must be in heaven :) 

I logged out of twitter and phoned Katie. 

"Hello?" i ask smiling

"CHARLOTTE! I missed you! How are you? Did you get through? DID YOU SEE WHAT HARRY SAID?" I laugh at my twin

"Hi Katie, I missed you to! Im greeeeat! Yeah i did go through AND I KNOW I CANT BELIVE IT!" We both sqeele in exitment.

"SOO Live shows next! Exited?" She ses

"I am soooo exited!"