MYSTERY GUESTS REVEALED

Charlotte's POV

I started laughing as four people dressed as the teletubies walked on stage, and one dressed as a Hoover. I looked to see Chloe on the floor crying with laughter. They started singing the theme tune teletubies, and me and the others joined in dancing by the side of the stage, just so that the audience could not see us. I looked to see the red one (Po) looking at us, He waved us over but we just shook our heads, all of them ushered us over, but we backed away. They chuckled and pulled us onstage still singing. We all started dancing along, like crazy. I couldn't stop laughing until they stopped and started to take their suits of. Revealing

....

ONE FUCKING DIRECTION! I screamed and tried to run off stage, but Chloe grabbed my arm laughing like crazy. Harry cheekily smiled at me and I blushed and looked at the ground. I glanced at Maria who was staring at Zayn, who looked a little uncoftable. They started singing What Makes You Beautiful. Harry put his arm around my waist as he started singing and I could tell I was turning redder and redder. I didn't know what to do so I just looked at the ground and swayed. As the song finished I looked up at Harry and he smiled his gorgeous smile which nearly made me freak out onstage. I smiled smally back.

"GET IN THERE CHARLOTTE!" I heard Poppy yell which was met by laughter from the audience. I quickly pulled away from him and blushed. I quickly walked of stage and walked into our dressing room. It was empty so I took the opportunity to fan girl. I turned on the radio so it didn't sound like someone was being murdered, And jumped up and down squealing with excitement. I jumped round in a circle closing my eyes. Harry Styles SMILED AT ME! I heard some laughter so I opened my eyes and looked at the door to see HARRY STYLES chuckling at me. I blushed and quickly turned off the radio.

"Hi babe" He ses smiling and walking inside, I reply with a small spazy wave.

"Banana?" I ask not knowing what to do so offering him the bowl of fruit. He chuckled and grabbed one. He started peeling in and I looked at the ground.

 "So I heard you are a fan!" He said grinning.

"Yeah kind of, I'm not like obsessed though" I reply smiling.

"Awesome! Who's your favourite?" he asks cheekily. I grin back.

"Niall" I reply stickling out my tongue, He pulls a pouty face.

"Sorry I'm not seduced by your curls" That made him pout more. I giggled just as the girls and the rest of One Direction walked in. Laughing.

"Are we interrupting something?" Louis asked grinning.

"Nope" I say walking away from Harry as he shoved the rest of his Banana in his mouth. I sat down on the sofa. We had half an hour before the place's were announced so we could spend that with the boys. Harry sat next to me quickly as I switched on the TV, trying to act casual, unlike Maria who was still staring at Zayn, the funny thing was she wasn't even trying to hide her staring.

"So what should we do?" Louis asks sitting next to Harry.

"What about truth or dare?" Niall volunteered smiling. Oh shit.