Part 2

Lucifer's POV

I left in the morning for the wedding of Delilah's ex, which led me to 2Vile, and then I crossed paths with the Detective who questioned me last night. We are now sitting in the office of Delilah's therapist after I convinced her that I could be of help to the case.

"Dr. Martin, I'd like to ask you a few questions about Delilah." The Detective asks, but the woman being asked the questions is giving me the usual look that all women give me. She's distracted by me.

"You're thinking about it aren't you?" I ask Dr. Martin.

"What?" She asks in return, somewhat snapping out of her daze.

"Yes, I wouldn't recommend it. I'm like walking heroin." I inform her. "Very habit-forming. It never ends well. The doctor sighs in what seems to be disappointment.

"I'm sorry, do...do you two know each other?" The Detective asks me.

"No, no, but I know that look." I smile knowingly at the Doctor.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Dr. Martin comments. I lean back on the couch and realize something.

"That is interesting." I say to the Detective. "'Cause... you don't look at me that way."

"What way?"

"With carnal fascination." I answer her.

"That's 'cause it doesn't exist." She tells me.

"No, you see, that's just it...with most women, it does." I inform her. "I tend to appeal to the dark, mischievious hearts in all of you, but you, Detective, you seem oddly immune to my charms. Much like Kris, but she's always been an angel so she has no dark mischief in her heart. Even though my questioning of her desire effects her, it's her purity that allows her to be immune to my said charms."

"Reffering to them as 'charms,' I think, is a bit of a stretch. Truth be told, I find you repulsive. Like, on a chemical level. I kind of feel bad for and respect your roomie, now."

"That's fascinating." I comment. I then turn to the Doctor. "Now, tell me, Linda-"

"You say it's fascinating," She interrupts me. "And yet I can see that it disturbs you, doesn't it?" She asks. "Deeply." Her words cause me to think.

"Dr. Martin," The Detective interrupts the moment I am having in my head right now. "We know that, um, Delilah was having a clandestine affair with a wealthy married man, so if you just tell us his name, we will be on our way."

"I'm sorry, I can't do that." The Doctor says.

"Oh, she's one of the complex ones." I comment to The Detective. I turn back to the Doctor. "Linda, darling, why don't you tell me? Hmm?"

"Well, I can't." She says with a slight chuckle and I also chuckle. "I want to, but I can't." She laughs again. "Oh, you're the devil." She continues to laugh.

"Correct." I comment. "Now, come on, Dr. Martin. I know you want to."

"Oh, man, and it's really, really juicy, too." I can tell she's struggling against telling me.

"Ooh, I bet it is." I say.

"No, I can't." She says, still laughing.

"What did you do to her?" Detective Decker asks me. "Did you roofie her?"

"Oh, no, it's not her fault." I tell her. "She's just reacting to me. Just watch and learn, okay?" I turn back to the Doctor. "Right, the answer is yes, we can take a trip to pound town if we must, but first, you're gonna have to tell us, Linda, okay?" She moans, trying to fight against it, but she finally lets it win.