Part 9

It's been a couple days since we started sleeping in Lucifer's bed together on a regular basis. Today he asked Maze and I to acompany him to a fashion show for Benny Choi. I get a bit excited because I love his shoe designs. We are all sat in the front row, right next to the runway. I am sitting to Lucifer's right and Maze is to his left. I'm holding his right hand in both of mine as they rest on my lap. I am wearing a white and gold dress that reaches my knees. I'm rewearing the gold gladiator sandals I wore with my waitor dress a while ago, and a headband across my forehead with a feather on the side.

I cross my right leg over my left leg as the show starts. The models are clad in close to nothing and holding bats and other weapons, but that's not what I'm looking at. I am just mesmerised by the shoes on their feet. They're heeled sneakers. The kpop music blasts through the speakers, and I can barely hear what Lucifer is saying next to me.

"Ooo, I love those red ones." I say to myself.

"If you play your cards right I may be able to get them for you." Lucifer whispers in my ear. I smile and bite my lip, still paying attention to the models on the runway. "I very muh approve of his avant-garde aproach to clothing. The models don't appear to be wearing any."

"The Benny Choi brand isn't about the clothes. It's the shoes." Maze tells him. "These guys kill for limited-edition kicks. Six G's a pair."

"Oh, even the Mistress of Excess is impressed." Lucifer says as one of the models stops infront of us, or should I say Lucifer. "Go, Benny. Oh, hello." She playfully waves her sword prop around near him. "Mmm, dangerous." He reacts. "Lucifer likes." He says as the model continues down the runway. I squeeze his hand in anger. "Sorry." He says to me and I let up on squeezing his hand.

"You were shot and you bled." Maze recaps for him. "No sharp objects until we find out why."

"Oh, quite the opposite." Lucifer replies. "The danger of getting hurt's positively thrilling." I roll my eyes. "Bring it." He stands up and scoots past the people sitting in our row, and he decides to drag me along. We end up running into Benny by the start of the stage. "Great show Benny." Lucifer tells him, giving him a quick hug. I send him a quick wave as Lucifer continues into the changing room where the models are. I think he's going to try and find the model with the sword until he takes a turn into an empty changing area.

"What are we doing in here?" I ask as he stops and turns to me.

"I can't hold it in any longer." He says before grabbing my head and begins to passionately kiss me. He pushes me up against a wall, and when he lifts me up I wrap my legs around his waist. My dress rides up to my hips and I try to reach to pull it down. I start to unbutton his dress shirt before running my fingers through his hair to match his passion and hunger. He then makes his way to my neck and I let out an involuntary moan.

Suddenly we hear gunshots ring out in the main area, and Lucifer pulls away. Both of us look back to where we walked in from. People are screaming now. Man, I cannot catch a break. Lucifer sets me back down, my feet firmly on the floor. I pull down my dress, and he grabs my hand.

"It's a bit early for last call." He says as he carefully peers through a clothing rack.

"No, Lucifer there were gunshots." I point out to him. Did he not hear them? All of a sudden Maze pops into view, causing me to gasp and jump behind Lucifer. I take a hold of his jacket with my one free hand.

"You need to leave. Now." She insists.

"What's the rush?" He asks. "It was just getting exciting." I smile at that.

"Humans are playing with their guns, and now they're running for cover." Maze points out what I had been trying to tell him. "No reason to find out if your bones will break too."