Part 3

Kristiel's POV

It's been a week since Delilah's murder was solved. I have been able to finish one of the two costumes I was working on, so that mean's it's time for photos. I asked Maze if she could hang around for the day and help me take some professional looking pics for my instagram. She agreed and I am so excited. Now, I do not play Overwatch, but I've watched many people play on YouTube and Twitch. The two cosplays I've been working on are from this video game. The one I finished first is Tracer, and the other one is Mercy.

I just figured out how to get the light working on the chronal accelerator piece yesterday. The lighting for Mercy's wings are going to be a bit different than the lighing for Tracer, so that cosplay will have to wait another day or so. I get ready in my room and ride the elevator down to the club area. The moment I step out I hear a cat call followed by a wolf whistle. I look over and see that it's Maze with a huge smile on her face.

"Yeah, yeah, say what you want." I giggle as I walk down the stairs towards her. She pulls out the camera we usually use for these photoshoots and I explain the character to her. We're planning out a few different angles and poses we could set up and use, when someone else enters the room.

"Well, hello, legs." Lucifer drags out as he walks down the stairs to join us. "I rarely get to see you in something so tightly fitting." He comments.

"And who's fault is that?" I ask. He's a bit taken back by my question.

"Yeah, who's fault?" Maze backs me. Lucifer looks to her. "Certainly not mine." She backs away from the conversation and walks around the club to plan out some spots for the pictures.

"I suppose you're right." Lucifer says. "I'll be upstairs, then. Have fun." With that, he goes up the stairs to the elevator. Once he enters and heads to his penthouse I feel like the energy has been sucked out of the room, and that's saying something with this being such a lively place at night.

"Hey," Maze says, getting my attention. "Let's go girl. Time to show off those amazing legs."

"Why doesn't he like me Maze?" I ask. "I know you said he adores me, but..."

"Stop that, Angelface." She says, getting really close to me. "The only explination is that he's an idiot. Now, do you want him to ruin our fun photoshoot day, or do you want to remind every one of your followers that you can make amazing cosplays and have the sexiest legs in a cosplay ever?" I think about her words and send a smirk her way.

"Let's do this." I tell her.

"That's my girl!" Maze shouts. "Now get over by that black wall with the blue toned lighting." I turn to where she's pointing and she smacks my butt. I shake my head and chuckle before heading over there. She can get way too into this sometimes, but I am so happy she does. Without her, I would never get photos of me in any of my cosplay. She pumps me up and inspires confidence in me I didn't know I had. We had so much fun.

When we finish I take the camera from Maze so I can upload and edit them on my computer before posting. She kisses my cheek leaving her dark lipstick color there. I laugh at her and walk up to the elevator, looking through the pictures on the screen on the camera. I press the button for the elevator, and when they open Lucifer is inside.

"Aww, has the photoshoot finished?" He asks as he exits the elevator.

"Yeah." I say simply as I push past him to get on the elevator, still looking through the photos.

"I'll see you tonight, then?" He asks.

"Sure." I answer simply again. I hadn't really been listening, so it's probably a lie. I'll be editing these photos for the rest of the night and through into the morning.