The scouts? Titans? Different people?

A/N: WARNING there will be cussing the rest of the chapters now that your here and actually seeing levi cause yknow yknow levi loves cussing

"Oi brat, what are you doing out here only the scouts are supposed to be out here not you."
The man with raven hair and a undercut looked at me angered I put my hands out ready to use my powers on him. "Who are you?" "Are you another one of those things?" I asked

"Now what are you going to do with those hands and what do you mean by 'things'" he said in a monotone voice "Were am I what year is this?" I asked so many questions til a tall guy with blonde hair neatly parted with bushy eye brows and light blue eyes grabbed my wrist and put them behind my back and puts handcuffs on my back.

Then the raven haired man knocked me out and took me somewhere..

~Time skip~

I finally woke up in a bed and my arms chained up and I'm in a cell I look around and realize I see frost all over the walls and start to freak out. I look in front of me and see a short guys with raven hair and a undercut same guy who saved me I guess you can say that. And a girl with a pony tail and glasses with a huge grin on her face with the same guy who cuffed me.

"Err.. were am I?" I looked around at the people. "Your in the cellar, who are you and we're did you come from and why was you out of the walls when your not a scout?" The short guy said "my name is Queen Y/N of Arendelle. Who are you? I don't even know what the scouts is? Let me go!" I yelled

"Your not going anywhere. The name is Levi. Levi Ackerman" Levi said. "The names Erwin smith" the tall guy said "Hanji Zoe!!" The girl said loudly.

"Now, tell us, how is there frost all over the wall" I went in shock is it going to be like Arendelle again? I don't want to be hated!

"Umm" I didn't what to say "Tch, brat, answer the fucking question" Levi said angered. I sighed "Well I was hated in this place called Arendelle I am I the queen after my parents died from a ship wreck. I was born with ice powers and I got mad at my sister after saying she was going to marry a man she just met that day. Then I ran away after she took my glove off and I accidentally used my powers in the castle and everyone found out because I was locked up for year and years after I shot my sister in the head and made her have a white streak in her hair if I hit her heart I would've killed her. So the trolls said to be locked up and after my parents died we had a coronation for me to be the new queen and it all turned for the worst at the end and frozen the whole lake while crossing it and I found a portal and can here and a big giant grabbed me and tried eating me... may I ask... what are those?"

Everyone was in shock. They didn't say anything for a minute but finally answered. "Well those giants are called titans. They eat people and we're the scouts we go out and use special gear to kill those ugly bastards. If we don't get those damn fuckers dead humanity will go instinct." Levi said "Now may you show us what you mean by 'ice power'" I got scared after Hanji said that with a grin. "Umm sure I guess may I get out of these cuffs though?"

She nodded and uncuffed me and we went outside of the building. "Alright we're here" Levi said "Now show us" "um ok" I said frightened at what he might do. I put my hand up and shot sparkly snowflakes in the air and made ice sickles come from the ground. The opened their mouth surprised and shocked at what I just did. "What in the world are you?" Asked Erwin "I'm a girl born different" I said with my head down.

Soon I got hugged tightly by someone. I looked up it was hanji and she look happy "umm that hurts ow ow ow" "MAY I DO EXPERIENCES WITH YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEE!!!!! ITS FOR SCIENCE!!!" I was scared. So scared I was about to have a heart attack. "Ummmmm...sure..." I wasn't quit sure how this was gonna go down. "Oi shitty glasses be nice you don't know who she is" Levi said. I wasn't sure what was going to go down but why not give it a try? Well now we know Hanji is a science freak.

To be continued..

A/N: Hey guys! Can someone tell me what happened or if it happened to you it showed that this story got deleted but then came back? That's weird but sorry I didn't post yesterday but I'll be posting now! Thank you for reading! I Love you all!!!💕