Training With Levi

A/N sorry I didn't post all day I was at my cousins and then I had to do a bunch of cleaning and doing dishes it was just a work out and now I'm right here writing at 11:11 in the morning. What a day😅

The next day after sleeping in Levi's room I got up and I didn't know what to change in. "Hey Levi, what clothes do I wear?" I asked. "You will be wearing these." He handed me my outfit like the other scouts and so I put it on. "Hey do you perhaps have any gloves?" I asked hoping he had some. "Yes but you're not going to use them your fine I'm sure your powers won't affect anything." I nodded sadly and we headed outside for training

We trained for a bit and I got pretty used to this weird gear they had. I'm used to wearing dresses and not pants so it was quit an experience.

We went to we're the food was and got some and sat at a table with Hanji. I picked my food up and started to eat up but then, I couldn't bite into it. It was rock solid. I look around the room and everyone is staring at me. I didn't know what was going on so I asked Hanji. "What going on Hanji?" "They found out about your powers."

I was shocked and scared. Will they hate me? They don't even know me yet though. Whatever it's a new life I'm sure these people will love me like they said I could be really useful. I wonder if Arendelle and Anna are doing good.

Today was a very interesting and new day. I hope I can stay here instead of being a monster at Arendelle although I do truly miss it and the people there. I just don't want to hurt anyone. I safer here with people who know I won't hurt because they are really strong and can't be hurt easily.

To be continued...

A/N: Sorry this was extra short. I was so tired and my thumb hurts from slamming it on a door haha I'm dumb but I will try to make a long one but I do have a party I have to go to do it might not be long.

Goodbye my lovely readersssss!!!!❤️🥰