Meeting For Me?

A/N this one is gonna be fUnNNNnNnN!!! Have fun readinggg!!

The next day came I look out my small window and seen the beautiful sun. I went out to the cafeteria and got food. Jean and Eren waved at me to go sit by them. I went over there and told them "I'm going to sit by Levi today guys I'll sit next to you tomorrow ok?" The all looked sad but agreed. I walked over to Levi who was drinking his tea weirdly. "Hey Levi" I waved at him "Oh hi Erwin and Hanji" I waved at them too. I seen a girl in the distance with short orange hair and stared at me with anger. I didn't know what was up with her but I asked Levi. "She likes me and is jealous because she saw us hanging out with you yesterday when you used your power and there was ice everywhere. It melted all the way though I thought it wasn't going to.

We sat there and ate. After we was done my wrist was grabbed and cuffed. What was going on?! What the heck! My wrist hurt so bad. "Your coming to court and explaining who you are and that power of yours." A man said and took me to a large room with people everywhere and chained me up right in the middle of them.

There was people with a horse symbol but same style as the scouts and I also saw the same outfit but with a rose symbol.

"What's your name miss?" The guy sitting at the top said. "My name is Y/N" I said scared. "And we're did you come from?" He asked "I came from Arendelle. I got in a fight with my sister and I ran away after I used my power on accident. I ran up the mountain and found a portal. I made a snowman for memory and realized I really didn't belong there and left through the portal and teleported here. I don't know what this place is but I swear I won't hurt you guys and I never do. I hurt my sister already I don't wanna hurt anyone else" I started to cry

"Well miss Y/N may you make a ring of ice sickles that circle you to show us? Or like make snow? We will unchain you to do it ok?" He asked and I just nodded nervously.

After they unchained me I got up and stood in the middle of the open area close to where I was chain at but close to the back of the space. I put my hand down and lifted my hands. I shot ice sickles in a circle and everyone gasp. I looked down at the floor sadly. "Well miss Y/N you are going to be in custody of the military police. You may remaking silent you aren't safe to stay here. You are a monster for all we know." I looked at them in shock. Why what did I do they don't know my story. I'm going to be a monster to everyone like I was in Arendelle. Why? WHY? WHYYY?!?!?!. I started to cry as they harshly put me in cuffs.

Before they could fully cuff me someone stopped them. I looked behind and it was Levi. "Tch you don't even know her full story and you don't even know much about her. She's a nice person and is in lots of fear because she's worried about her home town Arendelle and her sister Anna. So let her go or I will make you let her go myself." He said angered at the police men. They let me go and I backed away slowly and Levi stood in front of Me. "If you have a problem with her and want to try to kill her or hurt her or anything to her you have to go through me first. No one hurts my bestfriend." I was shocked at what he just said I even blushed. everyone else was also in shock. The judge then slammed him desk and dismissed everyone. I can tell he was mad at me. Or Levi? I don't know all I know is that he was mad.

We headed back to HQ I was scared to talk to Levi. Until he broke the silence. "So are you ok?" He asked in a soft voice. "Um y-yea I think so." I said in a scared and shy voice. He ruffled my hair and chuckled a little bit. "Well aren't you brave. Although you didn't say anything to anger them but you didn't hesitate to let everyone know about your powers." Levi said.

"Hey come with me I wanna show you something special." He said. I was shy and blushed covered my face. And so I followed him to we're he was taking me.

To be continued...

A/N I might do another one tonight but I might not. If I don't post another one tonight then I'm sorry. And yes Olaf is in here I made up something to make sure Olaf is in this and that Anna kristoff and Sven is going to travel with them to the portal to reunite with Y/N.

Levi: Tch you just spoiled it brat.

Author: oh shut up Levi go to sleep.

Levi: don't tell me what to do and you go write more chapters so I can fall in love with Y/N already gosh.

Author: fin I might continue tonight or tomorrow. After this episode in watching I'll write some it might be short but is that ok?

Levi: Tch fine.

Armin: umm guys may you quite down I'm trying to sleep. And I'm sure she will write more tonight if not then tonight just give her time.

Levi: Tch fine then keep the readers wondering I'm going to sleep goodnight and have a lovely day or night readers😎💕