Do you wanna build a snowman?

You was sitting in your room reading a book quietly in the morning while everyone was still asleep. Someone knocks at your door so you yell "Who is it?!" "It's me!" Your sister with ginger hair and little freckles says "Yes?" You asked. "Do you wanna build a snowmannnn? Mom and dad are still asleep" you sigh not thinking it's a good idea but you didn't care you wanted to play. "Sure!" You said happily.

You and your sister Anna was playing and making a snowman named Olaf. Anna starts to jump and you kept having to save her over and over and over again. Then you finally yell at her to tell her to stop but she doesn't! "ANNA STOP!" You yell. But it was too much and you hit her with your powers and ran over to her as fast as you can. You started to yell and cry for your mom and dad "MOMMA PAPA"

(A/N: ima try not to make it as similar to frozen or frozen 2 but I will have some of the songs alright back to de story)

You hear foots steps running like lighting and then the doors bust open and you see mom and dad "it was an accident" you say through sobs and cry's. "We gotta take her to the trolls"

~Time skip to the trolls~

"Help it's our daughter she got hit while Y/N and her was playing with her powers she's ice cold!" Father says. "Well im glad she didn't get hit in the heart and only the head. All we can do is erase her memory and make it seem like nothing has happened" Papa troll said. We were all worried until he says my name "Y/N... your power will only grow.. so you must keep them hidden away.. lock the doors close the windows and close the gates and keep her away from people at all time.."

I didn't like it. I felt like running away. I don't wanna be cooped up like a bird in a cage. This isn't fair....

A/N: hEhE one chapter doneeeee similar to frozen one butttt I promise next chapter will try to be better hope you guys like it and yea it was short Im just really tired and writing isn't my thing and I'm not gonna try to use big words like others use because I'm only in 8th and don't know much haha😂 well CYA I lOVe yAlL💕