A Voice

We arrived to Arendelle and went to find everyone. We found Anna, Kristoff, Sven, and Olaf hanging out with people around them until they noticed us and ran to me. I loved them so much. "Y/N! Levi!" She said happily. "The two love birds are here!" They said "Also the whole squad" I said and pointed at them. ~Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah~. Huh? What was that noise? Who was that? Maybe I was just imagining things. We walked for a bit and then I heard it again. "Hey babe you ok?" Levi said and grabbed my shoulder looking we're I was looking. "Uh yea it was nothing." We then got back to Arendelle after our walk.

We started playing guess that thing or something like that. "Lighting round, boy against girls." Olaf said. He started using his snowman parts to make things like a sand castle unicorn and more. It was then my turn and I got ice. It was hard to act this one out even when I have ice for powers. "Uhhh tree! No people! No tree pole! Wait no that's not a thing." Anna tried so hard everyone was laughing until... Ah-Ah-Ah-Ahh~ the same voice I heard I turned around worried and looked out the window. It was dark and I didn't see anything. Anna was trying to still guess but then I told her ima go to bed. "Hey Y/N you ok?" She asked "yea I'm just tired goodnight" Levi followed me to my bedroom and we sat down on the soft bed as Levi rubbed my shoulder and pulled me close.

"You ok?" He asked. "Yea.." I said and then we laid down and went to sleep until...

~Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah~ I heard it and moved around. Levi heard me and then I heard it again and again and again til I got up. Levi followed me too to make sure I was ok. I walked out the door and started singing

🎶I can hear you

🎶but I won't

🎶some look for trouble

🎶while others don't

🎶there's a 1000 reasons I should go about my day

🎶and ignore your whispers which I wish would go away oooohhh

I walked away from the mirror I was looking at and Levi was right behind me while I started to walk down the hall and everyone was still asleep.

Then I hear the voice again.

🎶Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah~

🎶Oh-oh

🎶Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah~

🎶Your not a voice, your just a ringing in my ear and if I hear you which I don't, I spoken for I fear.

I look at pictures on the wall and the memory's while Levi just watches me

🎶Everyone I ever loved is here within these walls

🎶I'm sorry secret siren but I'm blocking out your call

🎶I've had my adventure

🎶I don't need something new

🎶I'm afraid of what I'm risking is I follow you!

Then I go to the big double doors and walk slowly to the edge of the balcony

🎶into the unknownnnnnnnnn!

🎶into the unknownnnnnnnnnnn!

🎶into the unknownnnnnnnnnnnnn!

I leaned over the balcony and then I heard it call again.

🎶Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah~

I walk out side and start walking down the brick steps and Levi does the same.

🎶what do you want, cause you've been keeping me awake?

🎶are you here to distract me? So I make a big mistake...

I look at my hands and then water and Levi rubs my shoulder to comfort me as I lean in his chest still looking at the water and my hands.

🎶or are you someone out there, who's a little bit like me...who knows deep down, I'm not where I'm meant to be...

I stop and then walk away as my hands start to glow a light blue and then snow comes out of my hands in a swirly montion and makes a big cloud of snow as it pushes me

🎶everyday is a little harder, as I feel my power grow. Don't you know there's part of me that longs to goooo!

Then I walk through the cloud of snow and trees spear like a forest and Levi just walks through it looking around and amazed.

🎶Into the unknownnnnnnnnn!

🎶into the unknownnnnnnnnnnn!

🎶into the unknownnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!

Then snow reindeer caught me by surprise same with to people who look like children as the voice started to sing with me also.

🎶Ooohhhh are you out there?!

🎶do you know me?!

🎶can you feel me?!

🎶can you show me?!?!

🎶ah-ah-ah-ah

🎶ah-ah-ah-ah

We both sing for a little bit as a little fire circles around me and Levi and Levi is just standing wondering what is going on. There was also a big rock giant leaves circling us and also what looked like a horse but it was water?

The voice started to leave so I followed it.

🎶where are you going don't leave me alone!

🎶how do I follow youuuuu?!

I stop as the voice starts to get quite and then silent as I made a big piece of ice at the edge of the cliff.

🎶into the unknownnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!

And then I did something very bad that the kingdom would hate and Levi was in shock also.....

To be continued

OML ITS BEEN SOOOOO LONGGGG GUYSSS😭😭😭I am so sorry I haven't posted since March 11th! I am so sorry so here you go guys❤️btw keep washing your hands thoroughly and keep social distance so we can slow down COVID-19 (Coronavirus). I love you stay safe!💕❤️