A New World? Or The Past, Very Far In The Past?

A/N: This chapter is gonna be a fun one to make!🥺 Hope you guys love it!!!💕

Once I stepped in the portal it was a bright light just flashed before my eyes and I felt dizzy and different like I was in a different world. I looked around my surroundings and seen a huge wall and a open field were I was at. I was looking around over and over again and noticed a huge person with a messed up face heading towards me. I didn't know who they was or why they was coming to me. Should I run? Should I talk to them for answers? Should I tell them what year it is? I became nervous and went up to them and asked them a question "Hey do you know were I am or what year it is?" The person didn't respond so I got closer and once I got closer it grabbed me.

"What are you doing?!?! Let me go!!!!!" I screamed for it to let me go. But it didn't.

I thought this was the end

Why? Why did I have to teleport here?

This isn't a human it's something else I need answers does anyone live here??

So many questions flew through my mind soon then I was by the things mouth. It's teeth widely opened and started to get near its teeth while I was saying goodbyes in my mind.

Before the thing can chomp on me it all of a sudden dies out of no where. What the heck just happened?!?! How did it just die randomly?! "Oi brat, what are you doing outside of the walls only the scouts are aloud"

To be continued