Shut out

-15 years later-

(A/N THIS IS IMPORTANT I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT YOU WERE 6 SO NOW YOUR 21)

No ones POV
You were sitting there in your room like always and didn't want to come out at all unless you wanted to eat. Your room was turning into ice. Ice sickles hanging on the wall, frost on the door knob and window to the point we're the window didn't even open because it was frozen shut. After what happened.. you became depressed and wanted to run away forever so far away to like a different world. And make new friends and not let them know.

A few hours past and your powers was starting to get worst. Your parents managed to get your door open due to the ice making it frozen shut. They were checking on you and brought special gloves in to let you wear. Not to mention you and your sister still lived with your parents because you have to stay at the castle because of your power.

~ few weeks later~

Y/N's POV

I hate being here I thought to myself I didn't wanna be here anymore. Why can't I leave? Why? My parents got me these gloves to keep my powers from freezing the castle so why? I started to cry thinking of what would a whole different place would be if I went there. A few hours have past yet still in my room my sister comes to my room and knocks like she did when she was younger. And sang the same song but sadly and different

🎶Y/N Please I know your in there..

🎶People been asking were you been..

🎶They say "Have courage" and I'm trying to I'm right out here for you just let me in...

🎶We only have each other

🎶Just you and me

🎶what are we gonna dooo......

🎶Do you wanna build a snowman?.........

She weakly sung. How can I let her down? Why am I born like this? I just wanna be helpful how am I going to become queen like this? Anna...I'm sorry sis I love you..

A few weeks ago our parents went on a trip on the ocean and left us in charge of the castle til they get back. I still hadn't left the room only to get food and run back up before Anna can ask me questions and start to talk to me.

While I was so caught up in my thoughts until the guards busted in the castle while I was getting food and thinking how my life will be til I heard what the guards said.....they told us our parents ship sunk and everyone on there died.... I fell to the floor crying that they died not only that but now I have to become queen the coronation would have to be set up and I have to practice I don't wanna freeze anything.

After setting all the dates and going to our parents funeral although they died in the see we still put a grave and put there names and put it in the backyard to remember them although there body's are still at sea. Why does this have to happen I'm not ready to be queen yes I'm a grown woman but I now need to be there for the coronation for me and have to be in front of everyone just to become queen why? Why? Why?!?! I need to run away but not yet I'll wait til I'm queen..

A/N: hellooooooooo!!!! Ima try to do a few chapters a day and make a bunch of them and have you and levi grow the relationship yet you still haven't met levi you will in about 3-4 ish chapters idk it depends lol well cyaaaa and I'll post pics of what your coronation dress will be because we're not gonna use the dress in frozen it seems....hmmm.. boring yea that's the word

Anywaysssss goodday my readers💕