Arendelle

We followed Papa troll. Levi was next to me running while Jean, Eren, Mikasa, Hanji, Armin, Erwin, Sasha, and Connie following behind us. Some of the scouts refused to go.

"Is this it? Is this the portal to Arendelle? Home? Is Anna here?" I asked so many questions he nodded for all of them. "Ok everyone step in" he said. We all stepped in and everything went black.

"Y/N?" I heard a voice. "Y/N!!!!" I finally bursted awake. "Huh HuH what happened were am I?!?!" I said afraid. "Hey hey it's ok" Levi said in a soft voice and gave me a hug until I heard squealing. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHORTY HAS A GIRLFRIEND AND ITS THE ICE QUEEENNNNNNN!!!!!" Hanji said in a high pitched voice."W-what it's not like that Hanji!" I said and started to blush while sitting in the snow. "Sureeee...."

We started heading down and I stopped and looked at my hands and then back at Arendelle. "What have I done....." I said in a sad low voice. "I messed up everything..." I lowered my head still looking at my hands. "Hey Y/N I know you can fix it all of us can you just have to have faith and keep moving forward before something bad happens." Armin said with a smile and put his hand on my shoulder. I hugged him. "Thank you, Armin." I said as I cried a little. "We should get goi-" then everything went black. What happened?

Levi's POV

We was was walking down to Y/N's home, Arendelle. Y/N was pretty sad because she has powers and can't live at her own home without hurting people like she did with her sister yesterday. And her singing, it's beautiful.

We was walking and talking down the mountain. Hanji of course was freaking out about this beautiful place and what "science" there is. "Hey Y/N I know you can fix it all of us can you just have to have faith and keep moving forward before something bad happens." I heard Armin say and looked over at them. I was kinda jealous because Y/N hugged him but I know there just friends. "Thank you, Armin" she said in a sad voice. "We should get goi-" she was cut off and I jolted my eyes at her and saw she was passed out on the ground and saw a guy with a white suit on and ginger hair "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER!!" I yelled. They ran off with her and we followed behind. We tried catching up with her until we heard someone running and it's was that same guy. We wasn't even close to getting down there. A girl was in his arms. It was Anna. "Get in."

We got in the sled and asked what the guys name is "I'm kristoff. This is Sven my reindeer." He said "And I'm Olaf! Hi I like warm hugs!" Olaf said in his happy voice. "We got to get her to Hans. If not she will die!" We nodded and headed down the mountain.

We got to Arendelle and it was so beautiful and of course again Hanji was freaking out (smh) is all I thought of "Hey shitty glasses calm down we're here to save Y/N from that freak whole took her not to freak out about new things" I told her she frowned and calmed down.

"Hurry take her to Hans!" Kristoff said. We ran off back to the mountains. "HEY WHAT ABOUT Y/N!" I yelled at him "We can't go back for them we don't know them they live there you guys live somewhere else and we live in the mountains." He said sadly while we was walking up the mountains. "But we can't leave her!!!" I was so close to punching him til Hanji stopped and we just continued walking.

Y/N's POV

What is happening? We're an I? "Hello?" I said hoping someone would answer. I look at my hands and seen they had cuffs that covered my whole hands. They started to freeze same with the room and someone busted in. "You have to tell them to let me go." I said in a worried voice. "I'll try everything I can.." he said in a saddened voice.

I was sitting there until I heard something fall on the floor and my hands felt lighter. I look down at my hands and seen it froze off. I looked out the door and made sure no one was coming and then froze the wall and busted out. I ran on the ice to find a way back up the mountain and I couldn't find my way out. I looked everywhere and I started to make a storm around Arendelle.

I started to freak out and heard a voice. "Y/N! I'm sorry but your sisters dead! She died because her heart froze! She died because of you!" After I heard that I fell to the floor. "NO!" I looked away and had my head down.

Anna's POV

"K..krist..kristoff.." I said very weakly. I'm nearly frozen. Hans pushes me away and now I'm alone looking for kristoff. "Anna!" I look as soon as I hear his voice and saw a group of people with him. I slowly walked over to him as him and the people following. As I was walking and getting closer to the group I heard a sword pull out and looked behind me. "Y/N!" I ran to her and quickly got in front of Hans who was trying to kill her. "Nooooo!" I yelled and then I froze.

Y/N's POV

I heard a sword pull out as I knew Hans was trying to kill me til someone managed to break the sword and I heard loud foot steps getting closer. It was Levi Kristoff Olaf and my friends from the other world. I looked behind me and saw what I didn't want to see. "Anna!" I hugged her and cried in her shoulders.

Levi's POV

We finally found Anna and Y/N. But Anna was frozen. I ran up to Y/N and hugged her "oh my god you ok I was so worried Y/N" I said in a relieved voice. She didn't answer instead she was still crying. I felt someone tug me back and it was Hanji "give her some time Levi." She said in a quite voice. I look at Y/N with sadness and watched the scene.

Y/N's POV

I stayed there crying on my sisters shoulder. I felt someone hug me but I didn't care. "Why why right now why" I said in a sad voice. Everyone started to freak out and I don't know why. They all gasped and I looked up and my sister was unthawed. "ANNA!" We both hugged each other tightly. "An act of true love" Olaf said. I backed away and we was all in a group "Love." I said "Love!" I said again and slowly raised my hands and all the snow and ice started to rise and boats started to float. "Y/N?" Anna said in a questioned voice. I continued as everyone was looking at me. Once all the snow was rises up I put my hands together which made a snowflake out of the snow and the I pushed it away.

"Whoaaaaa" everyone said in amusement. We all hung out in the boat and seen the clear blue sky and the nice sunny air. "Well I hope to see you guys soon" Olaf said. "Olaf!" I made put him back together and made him his own snow cloud. "Tehehehehe it's own little flury!" We all laugh and talked together until....Hans came

"Princess I'm so sorry" He said I was about to shot him with my powers til Anna stopped me "Eh! Let me take care of it" she said and walked to him and punched him in the nose which made him fall off. "Goodbye" we all laughed and walked to Arendelle and was glad everything was over and we could finally open the gates again.

A few minutes passed and everyone was gathered up in the kingdom and look at me while Anna, Kristoff, Sven, Olaf, Eren, Levi, Hanji, Erwin, Mikasa, Armin, Jean, Connie, and Sasha was by me. "Are you guys ready!" I asked everyone and they cheered and I stomped my foot to the ground and froze it and made ice skates for everyone. We had fun and then... Levi came up to me.

"Y/N, every time I see you I get shy and blush. I love you with all my heart. Will you be my girlfriend?" I blushed and took his hand and kissed him. "Of course!" Everyone cheered and Hanji well she was freaking out and crying like a baby "AHHHHHHHHHHHH MAKE BABY LEVI'S NOW I NEED TO TAKE CARE OF THEMMMMMM!!!!!!!" She screamed. I mmade a chunk of ice and put it in her mouth and then we laughed as she took it out. After that everything was ok. For now....

To be continued....

A/N I AM SO SORRY GUYSSSS I HAVENT POSTED IN A FEW DAYS! I was slacking and getting lazy plus this chapter was a long one and a lot to think of lol. Well I hope you enjoyed it and you and Levi finally got togetherrrr eEeEe! Well bYe pEoPlE❤️❤️❤️❤️