〉IV

〉 Ava

   "The scan data from Snap's reconnaissance flight confirms Finn's report," Poe says as he looks at the data hologram at the table. "The somehow create a hyperspeed weapon built within the planet itself," Snap says.

   "Laser canon?" one officer guesses. "Im not sure to describe a weapon at this scale," Snap says. "It's another Death Star," Major says which Poe replies, "I wish that was the case Major." "This is the Death Star..." the hologram shows the death star. "And this is Starkiller Base." It now shows the big planet which cause murmurs.

   "So it's big," Han shrugs which cause me to chuckle. "How is it possible to power a weapon of that size?" Admiral Ackbar asks. "It uses the power of the sun. As the power charge, the sun is drained until it disappears," Finn answers.

   "Ma'am," one officer gives Leia a device. "The First Order... charging the weapon again now. Our system is the next target," Leia informs us. "Oh my. Without the Republic fleet we're are doomed," C-3PO says which is not helping.

   "How do we blow it up? There is always a way to blow it up," I ask and Leia looks at me, "Ava's right."

   "In order to have that amount of power to be contained, that base has some thermal oscillator," one officer says. "There is one... here..." Finn points out. "If we destroy that oscillator, it might distablize the core and cripple the weapon," the officer tells us. "Maybe the planet," Major says.

   "We go there and destroy with everything they got," I say but Admiral Ackbar says, "They have some defensive sheild that our ship cannot penetrate." "We disable the shields," Ben says which make me look at him. He shots me a wink which cause me to blush.

   "Can you disable it?" Ben asks at Finn and he replies, "I can do it." "I like this guy," Han points out which make me roll my eyes. "I can disable the shield but I have to be there on the planet," he says to us. Han looks at Chewie and say, "We will get you there." "Han, how?" Leia asks and he tells her, "If I tell you, you won't like it."

   "As we disable the shield, we take down the oscillator and blow up their big gun," Poe says which make Chewie roar.

    "Alright. Let's go!"

〉〉〉

    "Chewie check the systems. Come on. Let's go," Han says to Chewie. "Finn don't play with those explosive," he says and Finn replies,"Now you tell me."

   "You know, no matter how much we fought... I always hated watching you leave," Leia says which me, Han and Ben look at her. "So I did it...," Han walks to her, "So you missed me." "Are they always like this?" Ben asks me as he his elbow on my shoulder. "Yup. Always," I reply.

   Leia nods, "I did miss you." "Something nerver change," Han moves closer to her. "You still drive me crazy," Leia says as she looks at Han lovingly. He pulls Leia's head near at his heart.

  "They are so sweet," I whisper and Ben pulls me also at his beating heart. "What are you doing?" I ask as I look into his eyes. "I thought you want one," he defends. I narrow my eyes at him before slapping his chest playfully.