〉XVI

〉 Ava

   "There's an incoming Destroyer," Zorri informs us as she comes back. "We got to go now. Did we get it? Babu?" Poe asks. "Yup," Babu answers.

    "Droid is ready," Babu says as he lights up the droid. C-3PO stands up and his eyes lights up the color red. "The Emperor's Wayfinder is in the Endor system." C-3PO collapses on the chair. "Hey Hey!" Babu exclaims. He is so adorable.

   The place starts to shake. I walk to the entrance and look at the sky. "Zor's Destroyer," I whisper.

    I suddenly feel a familiar presence. "Chewie," I sob out. "What about him?" Ben asks and I look at him, "He's on Zor's ship! He's alive!"

   "What?! How?!" Poe exclaims. "He must been on a different transport," I guess. "We got to get him," Ben says determinedly. "You're friend is on that sky trash?" Zorri asks Poe.

    "Might I introduce myself? I am C-3PO, Human Cyborg Relations. And you are?" C-3PO reprograms. "Okay, that’s going to be a problem," Poe tells us.

〉〉〉

    We land our ship. As the troopers inspect the ship, we attacked them. All five of us. "BB-8 stay there," I tell the droid. "Finn, which way?" Ben asks and Finn leads the way, "Follow me."

   We run past the troopers but we keep our guard up. Suddenly, we run to two troopers. "It's okay that we're here," I mind trick them. "It's okay that your here," the trooper says and one tells us, "It's good."

  "You are relieved that we're here," I trick them again. "We are happy you're here. Welcome back," the troopers say in unison. "Can she do that to us?" Poe whispers to Finn and Rey.

  "We're looking for a prisoner and his belongs..."

〉〉〉

   We shoot the cameras. Suddenly, I feel something. "Ava, come on," Ben says. "The daggers on the ship. We need it," I say and tell them, "Go find Chewie. I'll meet you at the dock."

   I run and follow the presence of the dagger. I quickly grab the dagger and leave the place.

  Suddenly, I see Zor on the dock. I walk to him and he walks to me. "The Emperor wants you dead," he tells me. "Why would he want me dead?" I ask as we circle each other. "You have the most powerful force in the galaxy," he tells me and I furry my brows. What?!

  "Also Ava, I killed your parents," he adds and tears threathen to escape my eyes. "You monster!" I spat as I attack me with Ben's lightsaber. Zor quickly block my attack.

   He pushes my saber away and they start to circle. I attacks him and he blocks it. He kicks my side and try to slice md. But I manage to duck.

  The Falcon finally arrived. I look at them as the troopers starts shooting. It goes into hyperspeed and the wind blows the all the troopers away. I run and Ben catches me.

  "Are you alright?"