AvNeil went to the club

Chapter 04:

Neil is sitting in his room avni comes in his room Neil gives her a look.

Avni: what i told you before that the door should be locked for knocking it.

Neil shakes his head.

Neil: ok sit.

Avni sits.

Avni: so get ready tonight we are going to meet juhi.

Neil shouts.

Neil: what.

Avni puts her hand on her ears.

Avni: neil I am not deaf stop shouting.

Neil: why you want to meet her.

Avni: I want to fix your alliance with her stupid I want to meet her to execute my plan.

Neil: plan can you please elaborate your plan to me.

Avni: ok so listen.

Avni tells him the plan.

Neil: do you think it works.

Avni: I am 100% sure.

Neil: ok.

Avni: so call her actually call your whole group so that she shouldn't doubt on us.

Neil: ok.

Avni: ok so I am going.

Neil: where.

Avni: in my room.

Neil: oo.

Avni goes from there at evening neil knocks the door of her room she opens the door.

Avni: neil come.

He goes inside.

Neil: I am here to tell you that tonight all are going to the club so they asked me to come.

Avni: awesome hey why are you nervous.

Neil: I don't like clubs.

Avni: but you went there only for her right.

Neil: yaa.

Avni: relax you know what you have to do right.

Neil nodes yes.

Avni: good.

At night avni is getting ready for the club Neil saw the open door but he knocks the door.

Avni: come in Neil I know its you.

Neil smiles and goes in her room he looks at her and mesmerized by her beauty she did a light make her hairs are open she is applying the lipstick.

Neil is just looking at her and forget to blink his eyes for him the time stops avni turns to him.