AvNeil care for each other

Chapter 31:

Avni was looking at Neil.

Avni: what happened to you why she is saying this.

Neil: no nothing avni you take rest I am going ok.

Avni: don't lie Neil tell me what happened to you.

Neil: nothing avni don't worry.

Avni saw the cannula on his hand and panics.

Avni: wh what's on your hand wh what happened to you.

Neil: avni avni calm down I am fine I just fainted because of weakness actually I didn't eat anything that's why I fainted but now I am fine just relax.

Avni feels the pain in her chest she close her eyes tightly and tears falls from her eyes Neil shocked.

Neil: what happened avni doctor doctor nurse please call the doctor.

Nurse: yes.

She runs Neil was trying to calm her and caressing her hairs and was crying.

Neil: avni please calm down please I am fine.

Then doctor comes with the nurse.

Dr: what happened to her.

Neil: I don't know.

Dr: please you go outside and let me check her.

Neil nodes and went outside doctor asked avni what happened had she pain she nodes yes on the other side Neil was crying and neela maa comes and shocked to see him.

Nm: neil why are you crying what happened.

Neil look at her.

Nm: tell me Neil.

Neil told her everything.

Neil: I am sorry.

Nm: no Neil it's ok it's not your fault relax.

After sometime doctor come.

Neil: doctor avni.

Dr: she is fine now she had the pain but I gave her injection she is sleeping now but how did this happen.

Nurse looks down and told him everything.

Dr: how could you do this today just because of your carelessness her condition became worse what if something happened to her.

Nurse: sorry sir I was doing my duty.

Dr: I understand but think before saying infront of whom you are saying.

Nurse: next time I will be careful.

Doctor went.

Nurse: sir please go to your room.

Neil: give me five minutes and sorry just because of me doctor scold you.

Nurse: it's ok sir.

She went Neil look at Neela maa.

Nm: she is fine so relax Neil I want to say something.

Neil: yes say.

Nm: Neil avni is not fully cured now and she is weak and her wounds are fresh now.

Neil: I know mamma what you want to say say it clear.

Nm: I want to say that maintain a distance from her Neil don't get me wrong but you know everything she is weak now.

Neil frown.

Nm: neil you was sleeping by hugging her and that to her heart side I know you love her and care for her but please for sometime be careful you know what I mean.