Reunion

Chapter 38:

One month passed Neil was sitting in his room.

Neil: tomorrow you will be here I just can't wait any more avni let's talk to her now.

Neil smiles and picks the phone to call avni on the other side avni was packing the bag when her phone rings she smiles to see that because it's Neil's call.

Avni: hello.

Neil: hi love did you packed the bag?

Avni sits on the bed and decided to tease him.

Avni: no actually mamma said there is some issue in the office so now we will come after one week.

Neil become sad.

Neil: what?

Avni: yes I was so excited to meet you but now everything ruined.

Neil: it's ok avni we waited alot so one more week too passed soon.

Avni control her smile on the other side Neil was sad and he didn't want to show it to Avni.

Neil: ok avni I have some work so I will talk to you later.

Avni: ok Neil take care bye.

Neil: ok bye take care.

Avni cuts the call and smiles.

Avni: I am sorry Neil i know you are sad but tomorrow when I will give you surprise then you will be happy.

Avni smiles.

Avni: I have to forbid mamma and mom from telling me otherwise my plan will fail.

Avni went to neela maa and tell her the plan neela maa palm her forehead.

Nm: avni you and your plans.

Mamma: please mamma please don't tell him please.

Nm: ok ok I will not tell him happy.

Avni: very.

Avni hugs her neela maa smiles.

Avni: now wait for the surprise mr Neil khanna.

Neela maa hits her head playfully.

Nm: crazy girl.

Avni smiles.

Next day avni and neela maa reached India as avni keep her foot on the ground Neil feels her presence in his cabin.

Neil: avni.

He looks here and there.

Neil: why i feel you are here Neil what are you thinking how avni can be here she is in her home she was coming today that's why you are feeling like this relax she is not here so resume your work.

After some time avni reached at khanna mansion Neil was at the office Shweta welcome them and hug Avni and neela maa.

Shweta: come come inside.

They went inside.

Avni: aunty where is Neil?

Shweta: he went to office since yesterday he is very sad.

Avni feels sad.

Avni: don't worry aunty now I am here he will be happy after seeing me.

Shweta: yes he will.

They smiles at night Neil came home and directly went to his room as soon as he open the door the flowers shower on him he was surprised he look up then he look at the room and it was beautifully decorated with the candles and flowers he came inside and was looking at the decoration.

Neil: who did this and why did mom decorate this but why she knew avni is not coming today then why she did this.

Neil feels the hand on his waist and how he didn't recognize this touch but he was shocked how avni was here.

Neil: avni?

Avni was surprised how he recognize her with out seeing her Neil turns to her and surprised to see her he was just looking at her and avni was dying to see his reaction but he was looking at her like a statue avni smiles to see that.

Neil: aa avni yo you are here?

Avni frown.

Neil: no you can't be here it is my imagination.

Neil pinch his arm.

Neil: ouch.

Avni smiles.

Avni: I am here Neil if you are not satisfied then touch me.

Neil slowly forward his hand to touch her but his hand was shaking what it was his imagination and She will vanished when he touch her Neil touch her face and surprised he caress her face his eyes filled with tears.

Neil: you are here you are really here.

Neil picks her and twirls her avni was smiling.

Avni: Neil put me down.

He put her down then he hug her the tears fall from their eyes Neil breaks the hug and kiss her whole face then again hug her then he recalls she said she will come after one week so how she came today Neil breaks the hug.

Neil: you said you will come after one week then how you came today.

Avni: I lied to you I wanted to give you surprise.

Neil angirly look at her.

Neil: you know how sad I was since yesterday first I was so excited but when you said you will come next week i will became sad.

Avni: I am sorry but I wanted to give you a surprise.

Neil: I don't know now be ready for the punishment.

Avni: punishment?

Neil: yes punishment.

Avni: and what is that.

Neil pulls her by waist and went near her ear.

Neil: I want a kiss.

Avni widen her eyes Neil smiles.

Avni: ne neil what are you saying?

Neil: o come on avni I am your husband and we are not kissing for the first time that you are reacting like this so come on give me a kiss it's your punishment and you can't deny it.

Avni smiles and cup his face he close his eyes then she was about to kiss him they hear Shweta scream.

Shweta: tillu.

they turn and saw she is standing by turning her face they feels embarrassed.

Shweta: can I turn now.

Neil: ab ya yaa mom.

Shweta: tillu what is this atleast close the door before ummhh ummhh.

She clear her throat They look down.

Shweta: I came to call you for the dinner so come fast.

Neil nodes.

Neil: ok mom.

Shweta: and also maintain a distance before marriage.

Neil recalls doctors words.

Neil in mind: oh no in all these months I forgot about what doctor said mom not before marriage after marriage also I have to maintain a distance from her and she will ask me the reason what will I tell her because I don't want any misunderstanding because of it and I also can't tell this to avni she will misunderstood everything Neil you have to handle it carefully because in any condition I can't lose her.

Avni saw him lost.

Avni: Neil what happened?

Neil: nothing leave it you sit her I am coming in two minutes then we will go together ok.

Avni smiles.

Avni: ok.

He went to get freshen up avni think.

Avni in mind: something is bothering him but what?

Avni thinks.