Neil shout at avni

Chapter 06:

Avneil always made juhi jealous they used to spend time with each other most of the time they enjoyed their coffee together while talking with each other in the kitchen sometimes at the terrace or in the room. one day neil is sitting in the canteen juhi comes their and sits with him.

Juhi: hi.

Neil: hi.

Neil looks here and there.

Juhi: what happened Neil.

Neil: nothing.

Juhi: Neil can we go for a coffee at evening like we went before.

Neil: no actually I promised avni I am going to the dinner with her today.

A earphone is in his ear and avni is listening their conversation and she said what neil said to juhi.

Juhi: but Neil.

Avni: Neil ignore her and make her realised that you are ignoring her.

Neil looks here and there.

Avni: now said her you have some work.

Neil: aa juhi I am going to library I want to issue a book.

Juhi: I will also come.

Avni: shout on her.

Neil whispers: what are you mad?

Avni: do as I say or else.

Neil: please juhi don't you understand that I am ignoring you avni don't like it that I talked with other girls so stay away.

She cries and runs from there.

Neil: avni she is crying why you said me to shout on her I am going to say sorry to her.

Avni: stop Neil you can't do this it will ruined our plan please understand.

Neil: but.

Avni: no.

Neil: fine.

Neil cuts the call in anger and went to Khanna mansion he was sitting in his room she comes there.

Avni: hey what happened.

Neil gets up.

Neil: avni just because of you juhi cried today you want to unite us and make her go away from my life.

Avni: Neil I am helping you an.

Neil: really is this a help you asked me to ignore her and act as your boyfriend you asked me to shout on her I shouted on her and she run away from there crying and you said me not to go after her and you are saying that you are helping me how avni i can't understand that please tell me how because i don't see that even I am seeing her to going away from me.

Avni looks at him Neil catches her arms.

Neil: what is your plan what you want han.

Avni wince neil realized he is holding her arms tightly he leaves her. Avni placed a pen drive on the bed.

Avni: just once look at the pictures which I saved in this pen drive and select the decorations so i will plan your date with juhi so you will propose her.

Neil looks at her and feels guilty before Neil could say anything avni goes from there Neil hits his leg with the side table.

Neil: what you did Neil.

She goes to her room she close the door and the tears falls from her eyes she tries not to cry then she breathes heavily and sweating she goes to the dressing table she take out the medicine and have a medicine after sometime she feels better.