Leap

Chapter 42:

Four years passed avneil were happily married couple they were happy in their life but one thing was bothering avni that why Neil always maintained a distance from her.

Neil was sitting in his cabin and his phone rings he picks the call and smiles to see the caller I'd.

Neil: hi love.

On the other side avni was sitting in her room on the bed.

Avni: hi when you come back home.

Neil: why you are missing me?

Avni: no actually we were thinking to go to the farm house that's way I asked?

Neil smiles he knew the reason why she was asking but he wants to teased her.

Neil: why farm house anything special.

Avni in mind: did he forget that tomorrow is our wedding anniversary I swear if he forget then I will not leave this tillu khanna.

Neil: hello avni are you there hello hello.

Avni: yes Neil what you asked yes why we are going to the farm house nothing we just thought to go there and change our mind because we didn't went there since time.

Neil smiles.

Neil: ok I will come there directly.

Avni: ok bye.

Neil: bye?

Avni: yes bye.

Neil: why bye what about my kiss.

Avni: no kiss I have many things to do so bye.

Acbi cuts the call and smiles.

Neil: avni avni you can't do this to me I want a kiss hello hello.

Neil checks the call and saw she cuts it he smiles.

Neil: i know wifey tomorrow is our wedding anniversary how can I forget about that.

Neil smiles at night Neil reached there and smiles to see neela maa and Shweta.

Neil: hi gorgeous ladies.

They look at him and smiles.

Nm: hi.

Shweta: thank God you reached now go and freshen up then we will have the dinner.

Neil nodes yes and look here and there.

Neil: where is avni?

Nm: she is in the kitchen.

Neil: oh ok.

Neil was going to the stairs Shweta and neela maa screams.

Nm: Neiilll.

Shweta: tillluuu.

Neil stops and turns to them.

Neil: what happened?

Shweta: where are you going?

Neil: in my room.

Shweta: your room is here actually we planned to come here in hurry so we just cleaned this portion so your room is here the second room.

Neil: oh ok.

Neil went there then they had the dinner and Neil was standing in his room and was waiting for avni he look at the clock it's 11:50 pm.

Neil: where is this avni just 10 minutes then the date will changes and it will be our wedding anniversary day but girl is not here.

His phone rings he picks the phone from the bed and received it.