AvNeil moments

Chapter 24:

Avni was sleeping in Neil's arm she wakes up and realised she is in Neil's room she look at him and finds him staring her.

Avni: good morning.

Neil kiss her forehead.

Neil: good morning.

Avni: when you wake up?

Neil: an hour ago.

Avni: what then why didn't you wake me up?

Neil: because you was looking beautiful while sleeping that I can't take off my eyes from you and more of that you was sleeping peacefully in my arms so how can i disturb your sleep.

Avni smiles she was about to get up Neil pulls her to him avni close her eyes with this sudden pull she open her eyes and and see He is looking at her lovingly.

Neil: where are you going?

Avni: in my room to freshen up why.

Neil: with out giving my morning kiss.

Avni: morning kiss?

Neil: yes morning kiss my morning dose so that my whole day went good.

Avni blush then Neil turn his face so she can kiss him she smiles and kiss his cheek.

Avni: fine now let me go.

Neil: wait wifey why in so hurry?

Avni: what what you said wifey?

Neil: yes now I will call you by this name through out the life.

Avni's smile vanished because tomorrow is her surgery Neil notice this so he thinks to divert her mind.

Neil: wifey you gave my morning kiss right now it's my turn.

Avni looks at him he turns their side avni open her eyes their eyelock he kissed her whole face then the lips after that he looks at her and smiles to see her red cheeks and closed eyes.

Neil: I love you.

Avni open her eyes.

Avni: I love you too.

She kissed his other cheek Neil smiles.

Avni: now move a side I have to go.

Neil: ok.

Neil takes the side they sits on the bed avni remember something.

Avni: Neil?

Neil: hmmm.

Avni: Neil we didn't tell mamma for our marriage now she will be angry with me?

Neil: oh yes It also slip from my mind we should told her earlier.

Avni: yes but now what will we do?

Neil: relax she will understand.

Avni: yes she will but she will angry with me and what about Shweta aunty she had so many dreams about your marriage and I spoil every thing I am sorry Neil.

Neil: relax avni I will handle her she loves me a lot so she can't angry with me for a long time so relax I will pacify her and she also loves you a lot so I don't think she will react infact I think she will be happy by knowing about it.

Avni: are you sure?

Neil: yes I am and we will marry again with all rituals when you will be fine.

Avni: will I be fine?

Neil shocked and look at her with teary eyes.

Avni: Neil you always fulfilled my wishes can you fulfil my another wish.