AvNeil went to orphanage

Chapter 16:

Neela maa made the coffee and went to Neil's room she knocks the door Neil was sitting on the bed.

Neil: come in.

Neela maa enters Neil saw her and stand up.

Neil: aunty you?

Nm: yes me I thought you need coffee so I made it for you.

Neil smiles.

Neil: yes I want it but how you know?

Nm: because I am your mother.

Neil smiles.

Neil: sit.

Nm: yaa.

Both sits on the bed and enjoy the coffee.

Nm: Neil if you don't mind can I ask you a question?

Neil was sipping his coffee.

Neil: yes ofcourse mother doesn't need the permission.

Neela maa smiles.

Nm: Neil what you think about avni I mean what you feel about her.

Neil was about to sip his coffee but he stops and look at her.

Neil: wh what do you mean?

Nm: I mean do you love her?

Neil shocked.

Nm: see i don't lie with you Neil I saw the love in your eyes for her I notice that when she is with you you you behaved different I saw the different version of your at time when you see her there is a different type of shine in your eyes and you continuesly smiles wnen you was with her when she was in pain I saw the tears in your eyes I saw the pain in your eyes and a fear of losing her neil tell me what you think about her do you love her or just consider her as your friend.

Neil avoids eye contact.

Neil: aa aunty I I iii.

Nm: don't hesitate Neil just tell me.

Neil: aaunty I love her.

Neela maa shocked.

Nm: you know Neil that she.

Neil: yes I know that she is heart patient but what will i do my heart is not in my control when I felt for her I didn't know about her disease and heart doesn't listen to us he will do whatever he want and my heart is saying she will be fine soon.

Neela maa smiles with teary eyes.

Nm: I hope so I am very happy for you both you are perfect for her.

Neil smiles.

Neil: thanks for trusting me aunty but please aunty don't tell her about it I will propose her.

Nm: ok Neil but as i know her she will reject it.

Neil: i know aunty that's why I will propose her after making her realize her love.

Nm: do you think she loves you?

Neil: I think so because when I dance with the choreographer I saw the jealousy and anger in her eyes her face was red because of anger.

Nm: even I am thinking that she loves you after coming back from India she was lost and sad I asked her but she changed the topic.

Neil: ones she will be cured then i will marry her  and we live happily.

Neela maa smiles.

Nm: ok you can see the dreams at night while sleeping now drink it.

Neil smiles.

Next day it's Sunday so avneil went to the orphanage where they distributes the gifts and avni plays with the kids Neil smiles to see her he made her video then avni was running to catch the kids.

Neil: avni don't run.

But she didn't listen to him he was worried about her because it will increase her heart beat and she might got attack then he shocked to see her she was breathing heavily he runs to her and holds her he rub her back she was sweating and breathing heavily.

Neil: avni avni are you ok avni.

Avni: ya yaa ..... iiii aa aam....ooo ook..... it is is ju juust be because of.... run run ing.

Neil: why you run I told you to stop but you didn't listen to me now see.

Neil looks at her she was trying to catch her breathe he take out the hanky and wipes her sweat she is looking at him Neil saw her and his eyes filled with tears because avni's lips became bluish because of breathing problem her Nails are blue even her face is bluish. Avni cups his face.

Avni: re relax neil I am fine.

Neil hugs her avni rubs his back to console him.

Neil: avni why you always do this why. Why you always put your life in danger please don't play with your life please.

Avni: ok ok I will be careful next time please stop crying.

Neil breaks the hug.

Neil: you always said this but never implement on it.

Avni: sorry but what i do i got excited.

Neil: control your emotions it is dangerous for you.

Avni: ok sir now please smile.

Neil looks at her avni tickles him he laughs avni too laugh and breathe heavily. Neil looks at her.

Neil: are you ok.

Avni nodes yes.

Neil: come now it's time to go you need rest.

Avni nodes yes then they say bye to the kids and went from there on the way avni is looking at Neil and remember their moments from first meeting flashes of their friendship their dance at the club their moment when Neil was about to kiss her Neil's care his crying for her when she had attack then their dance when they practice and finally their orphanage moment he wipes her sweat avni was smiling.

Avni in mind: what is this feeling why i am thinking about it why I stared him when he was wiping the sweat am I in love no no how is this possible avni don't think about it you know you are heart patient and your life is of few days now.

Avni again looks at him then she looks outside to divert her mind.