Avni admitted to the hospital

Chapter 26:

Avneil sit in the car avni is looking at her mother then Neil start the car and they went Shweta console neela maa.

Shweta: neela relax my heart is saying she will be fine and come back  home soon.

Nm: yes she has to come.

On the other side Neil was driving the car avni was looking at him.

Avni: Neil are you angry with me?

No response.

Avni: Neil

No answer

Avni: Neil Neil Neil why are you not talking with me what I did.

Neil looks outside from the window.

Avni: Neil please talk to me at least tell me what I did.

Again no answer.

Avni: fine don't talk to me if I die tomorrow then shed tears in my memories the whole life.

Neil: avniii.

Neil stops the car and catches her arms.

Neil: what nonsense is this. you are saying whatever came in your mind are you mad do you have any idea what are you saying?

Avni: I am sorry but you are not talking to me so what should I do.

Neil: then you will say what ever what want.

Avni: I am sorry.

Neil tighten his grip Avni wince Neil realized he is holding here tightly he leaves her and hit his hand at the steering wheel and close his eyes to control himself.

Avni: what happened Neil I understand you are afraid of losing me but why you are not talking to me.

Neil: you don't know why I am not talking to you.

Avni: how would I know if you don't tell me.

Neil: what you said to mamma?

Avni: what?

Neil: think?

Avni thinks.

Avni: Neil tell me i don't remember anything.

Neil ok fine you said what don't want to see her crying face because may be it's your la.

Neil stops and cries avni remembered that and hugs him

Avni: I am sorry Neil I didn't mean that please forgive me.

Neil hugs her too he was already afraid of losing her he was controlling his emotions and was fighting with his inner soul then when he hear her saying that it might be last time she is seeing neela maa he felt like some one pulls the rug under his feet some one is snatching his heart both were crying Neil breaks the hug and cups her face.

Neil: how many times I told you don't talk about death but you didn't listen to me you have no idea about it how it feels.

Neil points at his heart.

Neil: here here I feels the pain It feels like someone is snatching my heart but you don't care about it you will always do what you want you don't care about me you

Avni kiss him she don't know how to calm him what to say because unintentionally she hurts him she wants to shower her love on him she wants to make him realise that she loves him a lot and she cares for him.

Neil look at her avni cups his face.

Avni: I am sorry Neil I know I unintentionally hurts you but at this time things are not in my control I am totally blank now Neil I know you don't want to talk about death because you are afraid of losing me same situation is with me I am not afraid of death but I am afraid for you and mamma what if something happened with me then how you both handle yourself.

Neil was about to say.

Avni: no Neil let me complete your fear is right at your place but I am also right because this thing is hunting me that what you both do if something happen to me Neil death is a bitter truth we can't deny it we can't turn our face from it and I don't know what we will happen tomorrow i will survive or not so if I said that might be I am seeing her face late time was not wrong anyone can think like that in that situation.

Neil: I understand if I was at yo.

Avni puts her hand at his mouth and nodes no.

Avni: please neil don't say this.

Neil take off her hand.

Neil: you don't want to listen that then think about the pain from which I am going through right now.

Avni: I know but we are helpless we can only praye to God.

Neil nodes yes and hugs her then they wipes eachother tears and touches their forehead then they went to the hospital avni was admitted to the hospital and tomorrow will be her operation at night avneil feeds each other the dinner.

Neil: avni if you wants to drink water than drink it now because you will not drink or eat anything till tomorrow.

Avni: no I don't want it just sit with me.

Neil sits beside her she keeps her head at his shoulder and intervene her arm in his arm Neil smiles and kiss her hairs then they talk for some time.

Neil: now sleep it's too late.

Neil gets up and kiss her forehead then turns but she holds his hand.

Neil: what?

She points besides her.

Avni: please sleep her.

Neil: but avni how can we both sleep here.

Avni: we will manage please sleep besides me.

Neil: but.

Avni: please.

Neil: ok but how can we sleep her.

Avni: wait.

Avni gets up from the bed.

Avni: sleep her.

Neil lays on the bed then avni lays besides him by keeping her head on his chest.

Avni: see we will sleep like this.

Neil smiles and kiss her hairs.

Neil: now sleep good night.

Avni: good night.

Both were laying on the bed Neil was caressing her hairs but sleep was far away from their eyes both were scared of thinking about what will happen tomorrow both wants to live that moment both want that moment to stop there and they will remain close to each other for forever.

Next day doctor was about to knock the door but he stops to see them sleeping he smiles and went from there he saw a nurse was going to their room.

N: good morning doctor.

Dr: good morning where are you going.

N: to room number 38.

Dr: don't go there they are sleeping so let them sleep don't disturb them.

N: but after 2 hour it's her operation.

Dr: after 2 hours we have time let them sleep and spend sometime with eachother.

N: ok.

Dr smiles.