Neil's surprise

Chapter 22:

At night Neil knocks the door avni opens the door.

Avni: Neil come.

Neil comes inside he was dressed well and a box is in his hand.

Neil: avni this is for you.

He gives her the box.

Avni: what is this?

Neil: it's a dress for you please wear it and get ready i am waiting for you outside when you get ready then come out ok.

Avni: we are going outside?

Neil: it's a surprise so get ready fast and please don't waste time in make up and all because you don't need that.

Avni blush Neil smiles.

Neil: get ready fast I am waiting for you.

Avni: ok.

Neil went outside then avni opens the gift and smiles to see the gown because it was the same gown she bought for juhi but Neil didn't give it to juhi because this gown for his love which was not juhi and he was unaware of his feeling that time but today he gave it to her because she is his love his life line she smiles then get ready and look at her at the mirror then she opens the door Neil turn to her and lost in his world and stares her avni feels shy Neil smiles and went to her.

Neil: looking beautiful.

Avni blush.

Avni: Neil can I ask you a question

Neil: I know what you want to ask. You want to ask that why didn't i gave this gown to juhi right.

Avni nodes yes.

Neil: honestly avni I don't know why I didn't give her this gown that time I was unaware of my feelings but when you show me this gown it look so good at you for sometime I lost to see you and i decided not to give it to her but after realizing my love I understand that I did that because you bought this gown for my love which is you so today I gave it to you.

Avni smiles.

Neil: so if your question session is done so we can move to our surprise.

Avni nodes yes he forwards his hand avni smiles and gives her hand to him Neil takes her to the swimming pole side but before going their he covers her eyes with his hand.

Avni: Neil what..

Neil: patience avni.

He takes her there and take off his hand avni smiles there were two chairs and a table is kept and the surroundings are lights with the candles avni look at neil he smiles and went to her.

Something like this.

Neil: you like it?

Avni: I love it but when you do that.

Neil: when you was resting in your room and her we fulfils the another wish that was a surprise.

Avni: not me you fulfil it.

Neil: nothing is my and yours everything is ours because we are one.

Avni smiles.

Avni: but my wish is a surprise in a unique way but it's a simple way.

Neil: wait my love.

Avni frown Neil went to switch on the lights and came back.

Avni: what.

Neil holds her hand and went to the side avni was looking at him then she looks at the dominoes neil went near them and sits he falls the one and went to her avni was looking at them it was a domina trick she was surprised to see happy birthday was written with them Avni looks at him.

Neil: happy birthday avni.

Avni: but my birthday is tomorrow.

Neil: and it's 12 am now so technically it's started so today is your birthday.

Avni: what?

Neil: yes.

He show her his watch then neela maa comes there and avneil look at her neela maa hugs her.

Nm: happy birthday avni.

Avni: thank you.

She breaks the hug.

Avni: seriously it's the best surprise of my life.

Neil: now tell me it's a unique surprise or not.

Avni: yes it is.

All smiles.

Nm: now come and cut the cake then I will go from here you both enjoy your time.

Avneil blush.

Avni: mamma where is the cake?

Nm: I kept it on the table.

Avni: when?

Nm: when you both were looking at the surprise there now come.

Avni cuts the cake they sing happy birthday song she feeds them.

Nm: ok now I am going good night.

Avneil: good night.

She went.

Neil: avni sit.

Avni nodes they sit on the chairs Neil holds her hand and kiss it.

Neil: I love you.

Avni: I love you too but Neil.

Neil: sshhh don't think any thing just live this moment hmm.

Avni nodes yes.

Neil: now it's time for second surprise.

Avni: second?

Neil: yes come with me.

Avni was about to ask.

Neil: comeeee.

Avni smiles Neil takes her to the terrace lights was off but she can see the lighted candles Neil leave her hand she go a head and smiles to see I love was written with the candles and a big heart was made with the candles on the rug.

Avni: Neil Neil where are you Neil please come In front of me please.

Neil switch on the light and goes to her and look at the candles.

Neil: so how's the surprise you like it or not.

Avni turns to him he shocked to see her teary eyes and cups her face.

Neil: what happened avni why are you crying did I do any mistake.

Avni nodes no.

Neil: then avni tell me I can't see you like this.

Avni hugs him Neil shocked.

Neil: what happened?

Avni: marry me.

Neil shocked.