Tendou Satori

A/N: Haikyuu!! recently came out with the dubbed version of season 3 and I really like Tendou's dubbed voice. His dubbed voice is just deeper than his subbed voice so its a little weird to get used to.

(Y/N) was now a third-year at Shiratorizawa. She hasn't really accomplished anything throughout her three years at school. She wasn't apart of any clubs, didn't take part in any school events, didn't volunteer...bottom line, she did nothing.

The only thing she could decently be proud of was her grades and test scores. They weren't extremely outstanding, but they were good enough for her to apply and get accepted to a local college near her house.

Her parents wanted her to go to a medical school and become a doctor. However, (Y/N) didn't want to do this. She didn't really know what she wanted to do.

At first, she was able to deal with mindset of just going with the flow and believing that whatever happens, happens. But when her graduation date started to get closer and closer, she began to freak out. She wanted to confine in her friends about her concerns about not knowing what to do in the future. But she knew that she would just get scolded and they would ultimately just give her some generic answer, so she decided not to.

(Y/N) was currently sitting on a bench outside of school. It was a stupid idea because it was freezing cold. She could just lay in bed in her dorm room, but she thought that the cold environment would help her come to sort of plan and idea about what to do in the future.

While she was siting there, she heard humming. She began to look around to find the source. It turns out the humming was coming from an extremely tall guy with spiky red hair.

(Y/N) began to stare more intensely at the guy because he looked familiar.

(Y/N): Hmmm, isn't that Tendou?

Just as (Y/N) finished that thought, Tendou immediately looked in her direction. Embarrassed, (Y/N) looked away and started to play with her hands.

(Y/N): God, I probably looked like such an idiot.

Luckily for (Y/N), Tendou just continued walking, probably towards the gym.

(Y/N) actually knew a little bit about Tendou. She knew that he was the middle blocker for their school's volleyball team and that he was a third-year just like her.

She actually ran into him during her first-year. They didn't actually speak to eachother during this interaction. (Y/N) just happened to bump into him by accident in the hallway, they made eye contact, and then Tendou continued walking.

(Y/N) thought that Tendou was pretty cute and wanted to get closer to him. But she was never able to because she would get too nervous around him.

(Y/N) looked at her hands and realized that they were starting to shrivel up because of the weather.

(Y/N): Maybe I should go back inside.

Just as (Y/N) got up, she saw a certain red head jogging towards her.

Tendou: Hey, you alright?

(Y/N): Uhh, yeah I'm fine. I was about to head back to my dorm.

Tendou: Oh. If you want, you can come into the gym.

(Y/N): It's fine.

Tendou: Come on, I insist. There's a volleyball training camp taking place.

(Y/N): Well then I really don't want to come. It would be rude if I just walked in there uninvited.

Tendou: I think it will be fine. Plus, someone else already crashed the training camp and got away with it.

(Y/N): Uhh...