Sakusa Kiyoomi

Details: Soulmate Alternate Universe (AU)

In this AU, everyone develops a tattoo somewhere on their body around the age of six that matches with someone else in the world (NOTE: ONLY THE TATTOOS MATCH, NOT THE PLACEMENT AND SIZE!). Two individuals that share the same tattoo are considered soulmates.

Even though some tattoos may look very similar, you will only know for sure if that person is your soulmate if you guys touch and the outline of both of your tattoos shine. The shine of everyone's tattoos will very. (i.e. some may shine a purple color or a baby blue color).

(Y/N) is a 1st year student at Itachiyama Academy. She decided to go to there because they had a pretty good reputation in the academics department. She knew that some girls from her middle school were also going there because they wanted to find their soulmate. More specifically, they wanted to see if their soulmate was Sakusa Kiyoomi.

This may sound extremely dumb (and it is) but it was pretty common. Especially among high school students. Some students would choose to attend Shiratorizawa to see if Ushijima Wakatoshi was their soulmate or Aoba Johsai for Oikawa Toru (a lot of thirsty hoes went to Aoba Johsai).

(Y/N) hoped that she would find her soulmate in high school or college. But she wasn't looking for anyone specific. Her tattoo was behind her left ear and was an outline of a crescent moon. Her tattoo wasn't that visible because her hair usually covered it up, but that didn't really matter because she was very open about what her tattoo was and a lot of people already knew.

Basically every 1st year knew what it was.

However, she did regret telling everyone what her tattoo was because she would have random guys come up to her and claim that they were soulmates. And when she asked them to prove it, they would show her a sharpie drawn crescent moon.

(Y/N): Ugh! This is the fifth time this year that a guy has come up to me!

Kimmy: I know it can be annoying (Y/N).

(Y/N): I just want to find my soulmate.

Kimmy: I'm surprised you haven't been able to.

(Y/N): Yea...Have you had any luck?

Kimmy: Nope. Did you hear what happened this morning though?

(Y/N) shook her head.

Kimmy: Apparently another girl tried finding out what Sakusa's tattoo was. She ran up to him while he was walking to school and lifted up his shirt to see where his tattoo was located.

(Y/N): Isn't that harrassment?

Kimmy: Yeah...she got in a lot of trouble.

(Y/N): Why isn't he telling people what his tattoo is?

Kimmy: Probably doesn't want to experience the same thing you're experiencing right now.

(Y/N): It's better than being attacked by girls.

Kimmy: I think people just need to stop doing crazy shit.

(Y/N): Mmm, yeah.

Kimmy: Do you have plans after school?

(Y/N): No.

Kimmy: Do you want to go to a practice match with me?

(Y/N): Practice match?

Kimmy: Yeah, it's between our boys volleyball team and Inarizaki High. A girl from my class told me that it would be a fun game to watch.

(Y/N): Oh, okay. Where is it?