Miya Atsumu & Miya Osamu 🍋

Details: Since this is a lemon, there will be a sex scene. So if that is not your cup of tea, I don't recommend reading this one-shot.

It was Saturday night and (Y/N) was hanging out by herself in her living room. She was currently watching One Piece. She just started the series and wanted to catch up as soon as possible. As she was watching, she heard a knock at the door.

She grudgingly paused One Piece and got up to answer the door. When she opened it, she was greeted by Atsumu and Osamu.

(Y/N): Hey, what are you guys doing here?

Atsumu: Practice ended and we wanted to stop by. We texted you that we were on our way.

(Y/N): My bad. I don't have my phone on me. Well, come in.

(Y/N) opened the door the wider so that they could walk in. Once they were in, (Y/N) closed the door and made her way back to the couch.

Atsumu: What were you doing?

(Y/N): Watching One Piece.

When (Y/N) got to the couch she laid her whole body on her side across the couch and turned her body to the TV. While she was un-pausing One Piece, she noticed that the twins were staring at her.

(Y/N): What?

Osamu: Where are we supposed to sit?

(Y/N): Oh, right.

(Y/N) sat up and gestured for Atsumu sit on her right and Osamu to sit on her left. Once they sat down, she un-paused One Piece. However, after about five minutes, she noticed that they were acting really weird.

(Y/N): You guys alright?

Atsumu and Osamu: Yeah.

(Y/N): You sure? I can get you guys something to eat or drink. You did just come after practice.

Osamu: We're fine.

(Y/N) looked back and forth between the twins. She then got up.

Atsumu: Where are you going?

(Y/N): I'm going to go in the kitchen and get you guys at least a snack.

Before they could say anything, (Y/N) had already left to the kitchen. The twins then began to whisper to eachother.

Osamu: I thought you were going to start it.

Atsumu: You can't rely on me to do everything.

Osamu: You said that you had it under control on our way here.

It turns out, both of the twins were interested in (Y/N) for a while. And instead of fighting over her, they decided to share her. They both planned on furthering their relationship with (Y/N) today, but they were both nervous and worried that (Y/N) would flat out reject them and then ignore them.

Atsumu: We don't know if she's even home alone right now.

Osamu: She didn't say anything and I didn't see a car outside.

Atsumu: I'll ask her and then act accordingly.

(Y/N): What are you guys whispering about?

Atsumu: Don't worry about it.

(Y/N): Uhh, okay...Anyways, I found some Pocky that we could snack on. I don't really feel like cooking.

Atsumu: That's fine. By the way, where are you parents?

(Y/N): My dad is away for a conference and my mom is hanging out with her coworkers tonight and won't be home till late.

Atsumu: So you're the only one home?

(Y/N): Yeah, why?

Atsumu and Osamu looked at eachother.

Atsumu: Osamu has something to tell you.

Osamu: He chickened out...

(Y/N): Umm, okay.

Osamu got up and pulled (Y/N) into a kiss. Both Atsumu and (Y/N) were in shock.

(Y/N): W-w-why-y

Osamu: We both like you and want to do something about our relationship.

(Y/N): We?

Atsumu then proceed to walk over to (Y/N) and start to kiss her neck. While he did this, Osamu began to make out with (Y/N). (Y/N) didn't know what was going on, but she didn't want them to stop. She kissed Osamu back and the more they continued kissing, the more aggressive they got.

Atsumu noticed this and got jealous.

He grabbed (Y/N) shoulders and turned her around so that she was facing him. He then started to kiss her down her neck and then her chest until her shirt got in the way. Atsumu quickly took off her shirt and pants. (Y/N) was now standing between the both of them in just her underwear.

As Atsumu continued to kiss her down her chest, Osamu began to remove (Y/N)'s underwear. Once she was completely naked, Atsumu and Osamu took off all their clothes.

(Y/N) wasn't sure how she was going to have sex with the both of them but knew that they probably planned something out, and she was right.

Atsumu sat down and his body language basically read: suck my dick now.

And (Y/N) did. She got on her knees and began sucking his dick up and down. While she started to do this, Osamu got behind her and grabbed her hips. He then started to bring the bottom part of her body up so that he could start fucking her from behind.

At first, he was slow and gentle. But when he noticed that (Y/N) was comfortable and got used to him pulling in and out of her while she sucked Atsumu off, he started to pull in and out of her harder and faster. This caused (Y/N) to suck Atsumu quicker and after a few moments, he cummed in her mouth and she swallowed.

A couple of minutes later, Osamu was close to reaching his limit and quickly pulled out and cummed on (Y/N)'s back.

Eventually, they all calmed down and put their clothes back on. While they were doing this, (Y/N) looked at the two of them.

Atsumu and Osamu: What?

(Y/N): How long have you guys been planning this?

Atsumu: Don't worry about it. Just know that next time will be better.

(Y/N): I se- WAIT! NEXT TIME?!?!