About Gabe.

Gabriel Hooper, that was her name, Gabe for short.
Her job is working with the government as a hacker and a detective at Scotland Yard, who solves the cases that Sherlock doesn't want to. No one knows a lot about her. Even Mycroft Holmes couldn't figure any thing about her, let alone her own sister.
She was completely....

Un-deducable.

All that the government knew about her, was that she was trusted, Molly Hooper verified that. They also knew that one foot out of line could send the country crashing down so, naturally, she put the fear of God into many.

But she was sweet, her charm addictive. Her voice was known to be one of an angel, her laugh like the soft plucking of the harp in its grip. The sound of her talking was like ribbon dripping in gold, so silky, rich and sweet but, unlike honey, you could have excess of it and want more. Her face was said to be the pure embodiment of beauty, soft chestnut brown hair framing her perfectly chiselled face. Her big eyes like glassy marbles, sparkling hazel whirlpools, those two eyes so able to get lost in.

She was tall, easily 5'9, her strong, confident standing figure radiating 'badass' and her dominance was not to be messed with.

As for her intelligence, her brains were something else. She was a genius, much smarter than Sherlock, yet, she never looked down on other people unless they were serious criminals. Smart but kind. No one knew the soft side of the fierce and uncaring Gabriel Hooper and no one bothered to try and find it.

This information is enough to go on about her for it is all that the people who encountered her knew. Everything else has yet to be discovered.