Chapter 8: A broken home.

Waleeds POV

No this can't be happening it's all my fault. How can I marry someone who lost their memory. She hated me when she had her memory and now she thinks we married?

Ya Allah!

"The only way to deal with someone in Miss Zaids situation is to play along with what she believes is her life or this could leave her in a traumatic state " said  the doctor. Mr Green an old looking doctor.

"No no no no no , my Khola she can't be married to this devil" her mother said .

Hearing all of this was as if I was listening to Khola all over again.

And I won't lie and say that it didn't hurt to be the devil but it hurt.

It hurt more to know that I would have to marry someone who hates me even though I love her.

How can I marry someone that will one day gain her memory and push me away all over again.

The devil that was once inside of me is gone but no one sees it.

No one.

Not even her .

She sees me as the Waleed I was almost 3 years ago someone who is no more.

She thinks she's getting married to her childhood best friend.

But instead she's getting married to her childhood bully someone who cost her so much and almost killed her .

I can't live with that.

With the thought hat every time I wake up all I will see is someone I hurt , someone who I love but can't have.

She's a dream.

A dream I can never catch no matter how much I try to follow it.

People like her are not meant for people like me.

And now i must marry her and carry on my life with her.

The angel who thinks she's in love with a angel but is actually in love with a devil.

As much as I want to be happy about the fact that I can't start again with her , how long will it be until the facade where's of and she realises that I lied to her .

And again we'll both  be broken.

Except this time I don't think we will be able to recover.

The pain,
the hurt .

They say nothing hurts more than a broken heart but nothing is more painful than a heart with hope that barely healed and is to be broken all over again.

You can heal a heart once.

But you can't restart it.

Life is unexpected it hits you with moments that you would wish would never happen.

Death .

Something that happens to everyone and hurts everyone.

It leads you to do crazy things .

The hurt is dangerous it can drive you mad.

And I caused Khola pain because of the one death that took everything from me.

My life, my soul ,my heart.

I became jealous .

Jealous of her life .

Her perfect family.

Perfect father.

Perfect mother.

Perfect sisters .

All in all I was jealous of the perfect life she had that would i never have .

I went through pain that left me broken.

The loss of one person was enough for me to almost kill someone but the loss of two people was enough for me to almost kill myself.

My life was never normal.

Not once and I don't think it ever will be..

The heart is home for someone you will someday find.

But the person that belongs to my heart doesn't deserve a broken heart let alone a broken home.

Words were said.

Words cut me.

Words wounded me.

And there was no one to help me heal to help me move on .

Assalamualykum/Hi

So I know I didn't post in almost two weeks but I was writing exams and I have had almost going on in my life lately that's taking a toll on my mental health.
I Just want to say that bullying is no joke the victim can suffer in  many ways ....they may not show that they are getting hurt but they are g hurt more than you know,  that smile is hiding it all . I promise you I am getting hurt so I know ... If you know someone is bullied be there for them don't leave them at all.

They scared and won't show it because they think that people are thinking that they over reacting but trust me the pain the feeling is not something anyone should ever experience.

Anyways love you all
AALIYAH ❤️