Chapter 9:Love that doesn't belong

Khola's POV

(Note this is two months later and the two are now married....I didn't want to write about the wedding because of something that happens later on in the story...Thanks for understanding)

It's been two months. Two months of us married . I thought he loved me but his actions clearly state otherwise.

Why did he marry me than?
If I remember correctly he asked to marry me.

We have nothing. No affection. No sweet heat . Absolutely nothing.
Hell he doesn't even hold my hand in public . Like we even go anywhere.

He avoids me.

We have his routine. He gets up before me goes to work comes back late ,eats and than sleeps on the couch.

Sometimes he doesn't even eat the  food I make for him , I know this because I find empty take out containers lying in the kitchen.

I feel like I am not wanted.

Like he doesn't love me .

Like I am live that doesn't belong.

Sometimes I talk to him if we have to go to our parents house like if we in the car and all I get is one word answers.

He doesn't look at me .

The first night that we had gotten married and went to his home I had taken of my hijab and went to the living room but he what he said hurt me so much.

~flash back~

I had just got into some comfortable clothes because I was tired of my dress.

Feeling thirsty I went into the kitchen to get a glass of water .

Waleed was sitting on the couch watching a soccer match when he looked up and saw me , he didn't even give a second glance as he looked at screen Infront of him and said.

"Khola go and put on a hijab and Don't Take IT Out If I Am Around" almost choking on my water I asked
"Why?"

All he said was "because I said so and you will do what I say".

I had gotten angry and rushed into my room.

~END OF FLASH BACK~

So now I sleep with my hijab wake up with my hijab and eat with my hijab.

I don't understand why I have to but one.day when I do find out I am sure I will understand.

ASALAAMUALYKUM/HI

SO BEFORE YOU KILL ME I AHVE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH EXAMS AND I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS SUCH A BIG DEAL IF I DIDN'T POST BECAUSE IF YOU READ THE BOOK YOURL DONT COMMENT OR VOTE WICH DISCOURSES ME . I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WILL ONLY UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH A VOTE MEANS TO A WRITER ONCE YOU ACTUALLY BECOME INE AND START WRITING .

ALSO I JUST WANT TO SAY WUTH THIS VIRUS AND EVERYTHING ITS SCARRY ESPECIALLY IF YOU LIVE IN A COUNTRY THAT IS AFFECTED BY IT LIKE FOR EXAMPLE SOUTH AFRICA WHERE I LIVE SO PLEASE STAY SAFE !!!
LOVE YOU ALL💕

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENTNIF YOU WANT LONGER CHAPTERS AND MORE UPDATES!

Love Aaliyah ❤️