~The Inspiration ~

•Bismiallah•

Hi/ Aslaamulaykum.

My name is Aaliyah and in this book I am trying to bring my imagination to life.

First of I want to say that this book is for everyone not just Muslims .
So feel free to read this story.

When I started writing and planning this story I was I intent on bringing a character who was bullied in her past to life to show her struggles of the side effects of bullying

I wanted to show people that bullying can cause alot of danger to a person.

I want people who are being bullied to relate to khola ,i want them to know that there is a person out there who understands what they are going through.

I want the people who are bullies and are reading this to understand how their words or actions can effect someone. I want them to understand the bullied and I want the bullied to understand the bully.

To be honest I was both ,I was once a bully which I am not very happy with and I am hoping that both my experiences will help me write this book.

Please support me even though my writing will be extremely terrible sometimes even though English is my first language...so just bear with me.

Love you all ❤️🌹
Aaliyah ❤️

Ok here's a little surprise 😉

A LITTLE NOTE FROM
KHOLA.

HI / ASSALAMUALYKUM !

IT'S ME! KHOLA AND I JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING TO READ MY STORY.

I HOPE THAT BY READING THIS YOU WOULD REALISE HOW THE LITTLEST O THINGS CAN HAVE THE BIGGEST EFFECT ON SOMEONE.

I WANT YOU TO RELATE TO ME OR EVEN WALEED FOR THAT MATTER .

JUST STAY STRONG 💪
BE BRAVE🤜
AND NO MATTER WHAT DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU WHO TO BE 🥀

~LOVE FROM KHOLA♥️

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THAT AND I Can't wait to post the first chapter tomorrow!