Chapter 5: Husnaa

KHOLA'S POV

I sat Infront of the young women who had been there for me since I was 15. She helped me heal most of me.

Her advice somehow was always the best. She was young yet when she spoke you would think that she was speaking from a lifetime of experience.

She was tall and thin and always wore a dress with a hijab wrapped tightly around her head , always the same style .

"Khola , you zoned out again" she said snapping her fingers Infront of my face.

"Sorry Husnaa , I just ,I just am to worked up , I just can't believe his back in my life after all these years"
I said not even realising that tears were slipping from eyes.

"I know Khola but you have to be strong and you have to be brave because you just healed you can't let all of that go to waste just because of one encounter with him" she stated knowing well that she had a point.

"I know but , he wants me to forgive him, bu--tt i-i cc-a-n-t " I stuttered as I cried .

"Khola listen to me , because maybe for you to move on and forget about him you need to forgive him" she said looking at me through her glasses.

Offended by what she said , I replied . " Husnaa , whose side are you on ? Are you on the  side of the person who lost herself over an arrogant jerk or are you on the jerks side " I shouted.

"Calm down Khola , breathe , go  home and think about this " she said .

I got up and walked to the door and towards my car.

I drove home with a mind full of thoughts and heart full of hatred.
I began to to think about what Husnaa said because maybe I do need to forgive him to move on.

Maybe forgiveness is something that helps a person to move on maybe it's the key.

I don't know but there's only one way to find out and I am not sure I want to try it.

Assalaamualkum/hi

So this chapter was short because I just wanted to introduce her therapist ....so mind me but chapter 6 is gonna have drama upon drama .... which is coming out on Monday so stay tuned for that and please don't hate me for this!!!

Also I never really said this but this book is copyrighted so don't even think about copying or Allah help you because you will die ....

Also chapter four was poorly edited do please mind me for that 🤗

Anyways love u guys and peace out✌️
AALIYAH ❤️